Official Aston Martin Picture Thread! - Page 109 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 09-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WheelB View Post
Congratulations. Is this your first Aston Martin purchase? What are your initial driving impressions?
This is my third Aston. First was a 2009 V8Vantage with the sportshift. Second is a 2008 V8Vantage with a manual. Still have the 2008 and have no plans of ever selling it. And third is the DB11, so far it is a very nice car. It is more of a GT car and the Vantage is a sports car. Both are very enjoyable and have a very good build quality.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:26 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SheriffDep View Post
Ron, Its all in how you take care of it. I never put it up without washing it first, (I will let it sit for a day or two if I dont have time). But I follow the washing techniques in my Special Car Cleaning 101 threads. The shine is produced by a process of paint corrections (leveling and smoothing of the clear coats) and then proper protectants.

Wheels ---- 22ple Wheel Coating
Paint --- AMMO Reflex, Skin, and Creme carnauba

But, Ron I can help you produce similar to yours if you wish to learn some and work on it.

PS Thanks so much, it was my Afghanistan gift to myself. I love it everyday, especially since AM UK told me less than 24 manuals were produced in 05' and none were on the books so to speak. They cant actually find out how many. They said mine is likely one of 10 probably left due to accidents and such. SO I am really happy
That all makes perfect sense. I am the same way. I clean my cars every day if they we’re driven. And wax and polish them my self, unless it is after a long dirty trip. Then I have guy that knows how I like my car cleaned. I have owned two black cars in my 61 years. They just drove me nuts. I have come to appreciate lighter colors over the years.
Now all that being said. I do love the look of perfectly cared for black car like yours. They are just not for me at this point in my life. I also love the fact that your DB is a stick, it makes it even cooler!
Ron

Old 09-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
We received our Aston Martin Vantage last week and wasted no time in setting it up how we wanted. New ANRKY performance wheels + sport springs.

Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 09-19-2018, 10:26 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Gene, what a lovely DB11 and great color too. Congrats. Look forward to hearing your impressions as time goes by.

Regards,

Old 09-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 PM
programmatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to all
I went to the Aston Martin Headquarters in Gaydon this morning for the factory tour. Every Aston Martin owner (and his or her guests) can arrange a private VIP tour. The tour usually costs £350 (for a party of two) but is free if you arrange it through your dealer/center. What a great tour! (And, yes, that is Dr. Palmer's GT8 with the GT08 BOS number plates.)

Old 09-28-2018, 04:19 PM
programmatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to all
More pics from the Aston Martin HQ in Gaydon. Here are some of the items on display at the lobby. I wasn't allowed to take pics of the cars being built in the factory.

Old 09-28-2018, 04:33 PM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
wow can't wait to see the Valkyre in action, that thing is mental!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Some pics from my visit to Aston Martin Works in Newport Pagnell last week

Old 10-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road

Telluride Cars and Colors last weekend

Old 10-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Site Sponsor
Aston Martin Vantage on ANRKY AN18's. Full writeup & more photos coming soon.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:21 AM
C4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant futureC4Sbeebe has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ron Avery View Post

I clean my cars every day if they we’re driven.
every day you drove one of your cars, you would clean them upon parking? the idea of that just hurts my head.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by C4Sbeebe View Post
every day you drove one of your cars, you would clean them upon parking? the idea of that just hurts my head.
Mine as well, but in the end it makes me happy. And every time I drive them, they are always clean and happy.
Ron

Old 10-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by flittlejr View Post

Danger Zone
Love your garage and Vantage, I have used Race Deck flooring for years.
Ron

Old 10-03-2018, 08:57 AM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
me too, if you do decide to get it, buy the stuff on Black Friday, they have an awesome sale!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.