Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Matte Black V12V pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 03:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I hear ya brother, my DB9 is an Official Aston Press car of ehich they only made a handful with requisite sill and engine plaque documentation so I too like things like provenance, rarity, and so forth...

you seemed upset, was just tryin' to cheer ya up...maybe convince you to go outside and go for a ride so you forget about the limited build numbers

I drove my Aston into work today, silky smooth torque and howl from the V12...put a smile on my face!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
No, not upset.

But if they DID decide to make a bunch more I would be disappointed and likely not buy another one.

Like most enthusiasts I want Aston to do really well and I think we all know we are over paying for our cars ( tech per dollar etc) relative to many other brands, but the relative scarcity makes it okay.

Aston Martin has some challenges ahead of it and like Porsche and Range Rover they will likely have to make changes or even branch out in order to survive. They are going to need to support of the faithful.

Last edited by black penguin; 12-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by black penguin
. . . they can't tell people they are purchasing a limited run car and then just keep running it. Not if they want our loyalty.
I'm also disappointed that Aston is still producing more V12Vs, but Aston isn't the first to set a production limit and then exceed it. IIRC, Ferrari did this with the F40. As Sunir said, if they can sell more, they will. Next time I hear that a car will have a limited run, I will be more skeptical.