Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Video Comparision: Morgan Aero Coupe and Vantage S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 08:48 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Video Comparision: Morgan Aero Coupe and Vantage S

Rather longish "Car and Driver: Abroad" video: Initial sequence highlights the Morgan Aero Coupe and production facility. Start of the drive comparison (in the wet) is at about 6:50.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWx6Dem-CjNao

Old 12-13-2012, 10:28 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Nice find. Long but enjoyable!

Old 12-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
I always enjoy Jethro's reviews. That one was v good fun.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Here's to another 100 years! Morgans are truly special cars... indeed.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
That was great. Nice to hear the motoring press say just how good the Vantage really is as a driver's car. Morgans are just wonderful, too. I really miss the '71 Plus 8 I owned for a very long time.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Thank you excellent video

Old 12-21-2012, 04:05 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Speedraser
That was great. Nice to hear the motoring press say just how good the Vantage really is as a driver's car. Morgans are just wonderful, too. I really miss the '71 Plus 8 I owned for a very long time.
His comments about the Morgan seating being nearly above the rear axle brought back painfull memories of ride comfort in my sold, but not forgotten, '65 Sunbeam Tiger...comfort is one of the main reasons why I ended up in a Vantage