ACEALLOYWHEEL will become famous soon enough
Ace 20" Convex w/ Aston Martin Vantage

Ace 20" Convex w/ Aston Martin Vantage

Specs:
Vehicle: Aston Martin Vantage
Wheel Specs: 20x8.5 Front / 20x10 Rear
Wheels : Ace Convex - Gloss Black w/ Machined Face

Old 12-17-2012, 11:39 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Not very pretty.
Rather ghetto.

They look spindly and thin. The low pro tyres further enhance this. So the body of the car seems unsupported and holllow.

Seeing the brakes is cool when it's a peek-a-boo view and when it's through a spinning wheel. With so much open air, it just looks too mechanical.

My opinions only. YMMV

Old 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM
neoprufrok is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the visual weight is kind of gone when they paint the other side of it black. I still like them though.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:30 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
AAAAAAANnnnnndddd
Now that I've seen 007's new wheels and the all alloy look, I DO like these wheels (without the black).

Amazing how some black paint (powder?) can ruin a perfectly good looking set of wheels.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by IbisRider
AAAAAAANnnnnndddd
Now that I've seen 007's new wheels and the all alloy look, I DO like these wheels (without the black).

Amazing how some black paint (powder?) can ruin a perfectly good looking set of wheels.
Glad you like the wheel design and its potential! I myself don't like the gloss black on the wheel either.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
20's don't look right on the vantage seems really thick on such a short stalky car... I dunno what would work best on DB series. Do you have any pics of this style wheel (19s or 20s whichever you have w proper offset and tire sizes) on a DB series car (DB9/DBS)?

Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sunir
20's don't look right on the vantage seems really thick on such a short stalky car... I dunno what would work best on DB series. Do you have any pics of this style wheel (19s or 20s whichever you have w proper offset and tire sizes) on a DB series car (DB9/DBS)?
Here is our thread to ESM 007 Aston Martin w/ Ace Convex 20x9 Front and 20x10.5 Rear in HyperSilver.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...on-martin.html

Old 12-18-2012, 11:14 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ That link is for the wheels on a Aston Martin Vantage. I wanted to see them on an Aston Martin DB Series car, meaning a DB9 or DBS. I already know how they look on a Vantage. thanks

Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
some better pictures might help too