Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Track Days - No Insurance Coverage

Old 04-14-2013, 03:54 PM
jaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond reputejaspergtr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
...but I can tell you the event organizer should never stage the hot pits that far out into the track. That's a clear safety violation at any driver's school or track event. I'm surprised the track personnel let them do that.
+1.

This is why it is important to know about the club you are tracking with (and its organizers).

Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
HA! I battled a late stage 'terminal' cancer in 2005/2006, now THAT is a dark story that brings back bad memories, but also makes you realize that material possessions really aren't that important in the long run - compared to dying, anyways.
Amen to that ... I work in that field and am reminded every day, being there and helping people through struggles like your own, that life is a fleeting, fragile and ephemeral thing ... This played a big role in my decision to just enjoy what I have now. Sobering and poignant words, thanks for reminding us.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:03 PM
bluesun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jaspergtr View Post
+1.

This is why it is important to know about the club you are tracking with (and its organizers).
The track "officials" may be volunteers, they may be on their first day. You never know.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Speedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to beholdSpeedraser is a splendid one to behold
Duane,

It's all too easy to see things as a big deal -- until you realize and appreciate what really is. Well said.