Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone here headed to the Aston Centinnel Celebration?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Anyone here headed to the Aston Centinnel Celebration?

I'm thinking about it and wondered if any other Americans are going.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:15 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
yeah, i'll be there with my girlfriend, and Sunir is going to be there, too.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:17 AM
tko211 is a jewel in the roughtko211 is a jewel in the roughtko211 is a jewel in the rough
I was thinking about going...

Old 04-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Viper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the rough
Will more than likely go to Pebble again.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Yup I will be there...can't wait!!!

I didn't know Pebble Beach Councourso was the same time, I would love to go to Pebble Beach and Quaail Lodge and check out Nappa, dine at the French Laundry etc...one of these years, would make a for a great little Vacation!

Old 04-18-2013, 09:12 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Aston has a drive leading up to the Monterey Car Week in August, but at this point I do not plan to participate in that event. I think I will try to attend the Centennial celebration in the UK, though.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:34 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scottblack
Aston has a drive leading up to the Monterey Car Week in August, but at this point I do not plan to participate in that event. I think I will try to attend the Centennial celebration in the UK, though.
That little 4-day AM drive costs $9500 per couple. The Pebble Beach AM concours event costs $8000 per couple. They sound very nice (and exclusive).

A little too rich for my blood, unfortunately, but if I had the disposable, I'd love to attend one of these AM get togethers and hobnob with my betters.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:37 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
That little 4-day AM drive costs $9500 per couple. The Pebble Beach AM concours event costs $8000 per couple.
wow, that's way too much for me to stomach, too. we're looking at $8000-ish for the Centenary, but that's also a full week in London, a bunch of tours, airfare for two, an extremely nice hotel, etc.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I would def like to do Pebble and quail londge one year it's on my bucket list ...but 2013 belongs to London and Aston Centennial ...this is the 100 year official event with AM factory, and AMOC with all the daily events, figure non of us will be around for the 200 year bicentennial so might as well get it in this year! lol

Old 04-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
I would def like to do Pebble and quail londge one year it's on my bucket list ...but 2013 belongs to London and Aston Centennial ...this is the 100 year official event with AM factory, and AMOC with all the daily events, figure non of us will be around for the 200 year bicentennial so might as well get it in this year! lol
You can do Pebble for much less. I encourage you to attend it once in your life, and with the Centennial, this year is ideal. I am there each year for work and don't usually stay with the Aston group. It is a glorious few days.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by scottblack
You can do Pebble for much less. I encourage you to attend it once in your life, and with the Centennial, this year is ideal. I am there each year for work and don't usually stay with the Aston group. It is a glorious few days.
Looks like from earlier posts this year the London Aston Centennial trip conflicts with Pebble/Quail Lodge. So I am choosing the London trip...Pebble is definatly on the lest though and so is Quail and Carmel...I want to make a week trip out of it, and catch Napa wine country and dinner at French Laundry plus drive the PCH. That is my bucket list goal..that entire list in one trip!

Old 04-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Looks like from earlier posts this year the London Aston Centennial trip conflicts with Pebble/Quail Lodge. So I am choosing the London trip...Pebble is definatly on the lest though and so is Quail and Carmel...I want to make a week trip out of it, and catch Napa wine country and dinner at French Laundry plus drive the PCH. That is my bucket list goal..that entire list in one trip!

Nope, the Centennial is July 15-21 while the Pebble Beach/Monterey Classic Car Week is a month later (Aug. 14-18). You could make both, though it is not easy on the wallet.

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/centen...ntenary-events
http://www.pebblebeachconcours.net/

Old 04-19-2013, 09:09 AM
jmargolese will become famous soon enoughjmargolese will become famous soon enough
I think we have the same bucket list! I am doing Carmel/Monterrey and then Napa/Sonoma with my wife this summer in July. French Laundry is booked. FYI, if you ever want to go eat there book early, very hard to get reservations. Get an early reservation, dinner lasts 3-4 hours.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by jmargolese
I think we have the same bucket list! I am doing Carmel/Monterrey and then Napa/Sonoma with my wife this summer in July. French Laundry is booked. FYI, if you ever want to go eat there book early, very hard to get reservations. Get an early reservation, dinner lasts 3-4 hours.
Sounds like a great summer!

Old 04-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
I'M going to be on a golf trip in Ireland with my son over that week, thinking of dropping down but not sure which days to attend though if I was not going to be staying for the week. Which days are best?

Also, what will suck about attending as a NA owner ... is not being able to drive into the parking lot in your Aston (!). Haven't booked my rental car for the trip yet but it won't be a Vantage, that much I'm sure about.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone here headed to the Aston Centinnel Celebration?