Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Visit to TRG-AMR facility in Petaluma, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM
keitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of light
Visit to TRG-AMR facility in Petaluma, CA

Aston GT4's (+ some other cars ) and a wine tasting room, what more could you want?!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3771.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	236013   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3770.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	411.7 KB
ID:	236014   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3777.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	469.3 KB
ID:	236015   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3780.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	236018   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3781.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	339.7 KB
ID:	236019  

Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
now THIS is how you garage.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:10 PM
mikes300 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by keitheva
Aston GT4's (+ some other cars ) and a wine tasting room, what more could you want?!
That's awesome, Petaluma? That's maybe an hour from me, I gotta get an invite! How did you do that?

Old 04-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
F*****g right! Never thought of combining my wine cellar and the garage into the same space! Next house maybe lol ...

... which makes me wonder, if my Aston was a wine, what would it be? Hmmmmm

Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Aston.Ca
F*****g right! Never thought of combining my wine cellar and the garage into the same space! Next house maybe lol ...

... which makes me wonder, if my Aston was a wine, what would it be? Hmmmmm
Pinot.... delicate, balanced, smooth & beautiful. Understated power.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stuart Dickinson
Pinot.... delicate, balanced, smooth & beautiful. Understated power.
Hmmm... maybe delicate is the wrong word. I was looking for something that says 'not in-your-face'

Old 04-26-2013, 09:59 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
TRG-AMR--Petaluma? I'm not familiar with this. Is it an independent garage for getting my Aston Serviced?

Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 AM
keitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of light
I wish.

TRG are The Racers Group, a very successful Porsche track racing team. They are now in transition to AM, as the designated US team for Aston Martin Racing (AMR). Their goal is to introduce a single marque (AM of course) series in the US in 2014. This year they are running AM's in the GT3 and GT4 classes at various events around the US.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by Stuart Dickinson
Hmmm... maybe delicate is the wrong word. I was looking for something that says 'not in-your-face'
Yes that did jump to mind I have to admit ... like a well aged Burgundy ... and I believe 'subtle' is the word you are looking for

Power, beauty, soul ... all words that could describe a classic Burgundy ... cheers!