Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Help ordering Vantage Gt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 04:53 AM
seastu is on a distinguished road
Help ordering Vantage Gt

I need some help regarding the differences in the interior trim options. Not sure exactly what the standard trim is carbon or piano black. Also wondering if the upgraded stereo is worth it. Thanks

Old 11-09-2014, 08:17 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
The "Options List" is what customizing this car is all about. The Basic Aston is pretty basic, and then you pick what you want to add like Heated Seats and Cruise Control or upgraded Stereo. It's very easy to add $15K worth of options before you're done.

Old 11-09-2014, 08:07 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
In the USA, the standard interior trim is for the waterfall fascia to be in piano black and the rest of the center console as well as the door pulls to be in graphite colour. You can pay (a lot) extra to get those other parts in piano black as weli. Or you can replace the waterfall with carbon fiber, for a fee. You can also replace the door pulls with carbon fiber, for another fee. None of it is cheap. If you do any customization, you will quickly drift away from that imaginary price of $99K you see in all the reviews. I think I have about $30K of options on my car.

Old 11-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to keep the overall cost down. Not an easy task. Any thoughts on what options are a must would be appreciated.

Old 11-10-2014, 05:11 AM
AMV8GT_NJ is on a distinguished road
Some insight from my order:

The full piano black fascia looks incredible ... Less expensive than the carbon (which just doesn't do it for me), but I'd recommend the full piano black

I got yellow calipers but that's just to match the graphics pack, not necessary (nor is the graphics pack)

I added heated seats and garage door opener (im still shocked I had to order those)

My interior is all leather, not alcantara - suggest that for long term maintenance

I got the premium sound but not b&o - I don't see the value in that expensive of a system, and it's pretty good

Just some random morning thoughts ...

Old 11-10-2014, 05:27 AM
Frank,
This is what I was thinking for my order.

Skyfall silver with graphic pack( love the lipstick) no side stripe.
Dark interior with Alcantra silver contrast stitching
heated seats
upgraded sound not B&O
Heated seats
yellow calipers (not sure if that will clash)
Any thoughts on glass buttons? and what does the full black piano facia cost?

Thanks

Last edited by seastu; 11-10-2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Privacy