Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB11 Has been built

Old 12-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Banned
jyu12 is on a distinguished road
DB11 Has been built

I just got tipped from an aston martin source that the next DB production vehicle will be the DB11. The prototype has been built with a bespoke V12 AMG power plant. It should be ready in about 18 months. The James Bond DB10 will be the bases for the new vantage.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:41 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jyu12
I just got tipped from an aston martin source that the next DB production vehicle will be the DB11. The prototype has been built with a bespoke V12 AMG power plant. It should be ready in about 18 months. The James Bond DB10 will be the bases for the new vantage.
It will be interesting to see the difference in the power plants for each of those car lines. The GT engine was rumored to be the basis for a future AM car. If they put that into the vantage, the V12 will have to be over 600 HP to maintain the balance. I just hope they tweak the styling on the Vantage over that James Bond car. It just looks odd, even a little home-made.