Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

First drive in Rapide S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Bleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Korntera
When I am ready for a 4 door car this will be it too(although my budget will be for a used one)! My father keeps wanting me to get his Maserati which is nice, but nowhere near my current Vantage so i can't imagine how much nicer this car would be compared to my "old" 07 vantage. I agree there was no competition at all, I had a BMW and Porsche before and have a Lexus currently and even at the much higher cost the Aston was so worth it.
Sorry for the plug but, have you driven the Model S?

Old 03-23-2015, 07:59 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Bleen
Tesla? But there's no sound

Old 03-23-2015, 10:28 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bleen
Considering you work there, was that a bad attempt at a pun?

Old 03-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Bleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by plastique999
Tesla? But there's no sound
The model S actually does have a slight winding noise... but that's not what the experience is about. My dd is a 500e (not wealthy enough for two high-end cars), and while there's a world of difference, I do enjoy the instant torque, which is something no purely gas-powered car has. I'd love if the next Vantage was a plug-in hybrid...

Originally Posted by karlfranz
Considering you work there, was that a bad attempt at a pun?
Lol yes, but also curious on what other high-end car owners honestly think about the vehicle. I work in the design studio and interface with the vehicle's designers, hence the curiosity.