Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Wheel Hub Bearings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 10:28 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I have ordered a couple things from Scuderia like glass switches and a wind deflector. Nice people but often takes forever to get something. I don't think most of the items they advertise are actually in stock. But if you are willing to wait it out you will save money.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:15 AM
boxercupdave has a spectacular aura aboutboxercupdave has a spectacular aura about
I stopped in the LG shop and few weeks back after attending an AMOC event at Lake Granbury. Most of the folks were out of the office (race weekend coming up). At that time they didn't have parts to sell or be doing service for the AM cars. Maybe this has changed or will change in the future.

Dave

Old 05-29-2015, 11:31 AM
eekster is on a distinguished road
Turned out to be a CV joint boot on my car. It also sounded more when turning.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Fubar has a spectacular aura aboutFubar has a spectacular aura about
Is the V12VS an AMT? My concern is the AMT software rejecting the clutch as it has so many other aftermarket attempts.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fubar
Is the V12VS an AMT? My concern is the AMT software rejecting the clutch as it has so many other aftermarket attempts.

The V12VS is an ASM (Automated Sport Manual). The Slave/Throwout bearing assemblies are very similar on all of the ASM cars, with the differences being in the type of release bearing flat nose vs round nose, and the type of fittings for the hydraulic lines.

This is a much different kettle of fish than a blank slate, it is more of an OEM+ application and will work nicely with the V8V ASM system, as long as it is reset correctly with AMDS (go see LG Motorsports in Plano, they have AMDS and could install this for you.)

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com