Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8V in EVO Magazine Comparison Test

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
V8V in EVO Magazine Comparison Test

For years, I've considered EVO the best car magazine available. The reviews are very thorough, and the editors are very knowledgeable. Not least, the writing is generally excellent. Anyway...

The current issue (#210, July) has a comparison test of the V8V N430 (same as an S mechanically), the new AMG-GT, the GT-R, the i8 and the 991 Turbo. The Aston didn't win outright, but they LOVED it and it did extremely well in the rankings. Moreover, the editors' comments are massively complimentary, one saying it's the car he'd spend his own money on.

I've been saying for years that the V8V is a great drive -- it's seriously underrated as a driver's car. It's nice to see it get some well-deserved recognition by people who really know their stuff.