Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM Cocktail Party Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 04:40 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
OK fine. So the DB10 is growing on me. Could be the influence of seeing the Spectre trailer though.
Meanwhile, in that link up there^^^ is yet another link to a heavily cammo'd DB11. Shiver me timbers!!! Is that One-77 lineage I see? FINALLY? It could be the cammo but I think those haunches/hips are from is mother (the 77).

I'd damn near fully forgotten that this is THAT weekend. Fortunately, I'd already been planning to drive up north. I was debating which car and route until now. Vantage S up the coast it is! Hell yeah!

Won't actually have time to enjoy any AM events but I'll buzz Pebble/Montery anyhow (looking at some real estate in Salinas and Monterey on Sunday).

Then again, what's going on Saturday? I'm doing some cycling in Santa Cruz late in the day but have time for some car fun earlier...guess I'll have to do some googling...

Old 08-14-2015, 05:32 PM
MRY
MRY is on a distinguished road
AM Cocktail Party Pics

Originally Posted by IbisRider
OK fine. So the DB10 is growing on me. Could be the influence of seeing the Spectre trailer though.
Meanwhile, in that link up there^^^ is yet another link to a heavily cammo'd DB11. Shiver me timbers!!! Is that One-77 lineage I see? FINALLY? It could be the cammo but I think those haunches/hips are from is mother (the 77).

I'd damn near fully forgotten that this is THAT weekend. Fortunately, I'd already been planning to drive up north. I was debating which car and route until now. Vantage S up the coast it is! Hell yeah!

Won't actually have time to enjoy any AM events but I'll buzz Pebble/Montery anyhow (looking at some real estate in Salinas and Monterey on Sunday).

Then again, what's going on Saturday? I'm doing some cycling in Santa Cruz late in the day but have time for some car fun earlier...guess I'll have to do some googling...
Saturday is Laguna day, and parties at night with maybe some rest for pebble on Sunday..

Old 08-14-2015, 10:20 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by yankee04
I don't see any body gaps on the hood. Does the entire hood+grill flip like a Jaguar E-type to access the engine bay?
Correctly guessed. This is a shot on the film set in Rome.

Old 08-15-2015, 01:19 PM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Well, first of all I'd like to have some photos with them I'm sure Dr. Bez doesn't remember me from the Covent Garden Centenary party but he was very gracious.

Also, I want to know about this final edition Vantage (options, relative cost) so I can decide 2016 GT or wait.

Thanks

Originally Posted by MRY
If you have specific questions you want to ask, drop a post here with them.

I'm back on Saturday evening and Palmer, Bez and others will be there. I'm happy to ask for you within reason of course....