Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Orlando area PPI?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Wow she is a beauty!!!
Congratulations!!!!

I'm from Bradenton / Sarasota area.
Lets hope there will be some Aston social events in Florida.

Can't wait anymore till my new, to me, Vantage will be delivered.

Old 04-21-2016, 01:47 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very nice color, we need more photos and what options it has.
Ron

Old 04-21-2016, 07:31 PM
Zard is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Very nice color, we need more photos and what options it has.
Ron
It is a 2008, 12k miles. Has dealer installed power pack and sports pack. Most options but no Nav or Cruise. Black interior with red stitching, piano black facia, black headliner. Tubi Style exhaust. I have spent way to many hours in the garage just looking at it this week...

Old 04-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Zard is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kapoosh1
Congrats! Picked up mine from Aston Martin of Orlando on Saturday, must have just missed seeing yours. Love the red.
Did you by chance get the silver 07 with Iron Ore interior? That was a very nice looking car...

Old 04-21-2016, 09:01 PM
Kapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Zard
Did you by chance get the silver 07 with Iron Ore interior? That was a very nice looking car...
I did, thanks! Never saw the red one for sale, jealous of the power pack for sure. I flew in and drove it back to IL last weekend, great way to get to the know the car.

Old 04-21-2016, 11:33 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Zard
It is a 2008, 12k miles. Has dealer installed power pack and sports pack. Most options but no Nav or Cruise. Black interior with red stitching, piano black facia, black headliner. Tubi Style exhaust. I have spent way to many hours in the garage just looking at it this week...
Sounds like a great car, I have the power pack as well and the sport wheels. But no sport suspension. I also have the Aston Martin sport exhaust, the 6 speed manual is a great trans choice. You will love it.
Ron