Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Old Member for 997, now with AMV8S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 01:31 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Welcome to the forum and to AM!

You don't happen to live in the North Atlanta/Roswell/Norcross area do you? I have seen a silver V8 driving around a couple times over the last few weeks that I haven't seen before. Thought it might be you.

I'm in a '12 meteorite vantage roadster in case you see me.

Last edited by mindscape9; 03-22-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:48 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
It looks like I can order the same parts from AstonMartinBits.com in the UK and save as much as 50%. I'm awaiting their final quote, at which point I'll make a decision. The waiting time is a drag but there'd be a wait if I purchase locally as well.

I am indeed in Alpharetta, but only received the car a few days ago, so it's probably someone else you're seeing.
CATTMAN

Old 03-22-2016, 07:51 PM
jroback is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cattman
Thank you. I visited the dealership this evening, and they seemed instead excited to charge me for the part. I think I will write to AM direct. I'll let you know.
CATTMAN
It definitely wasn't the dealer's idea to replace it for free!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.