Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Vantage Wheel offsets and such...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 03:55 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
FYI, Continental DW is a way better tire than DWS and costs almost the same. It's a good 25-30% more grip in both dry than wet.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EGR
Hey all, new to the community here... I just picked up my first Aston Martin- it's a very clean 2006 Vantage. Stock wheels are looking a little old, i'm trying to source some new shoes for the lady. I have several options picked out but cannot seem to confirm if any of them will actually fit. Whats the biggest clearance issue, i'm guessing the brakes? I'm looking for a 20x9/10 setup, ideally offsets of around 35 up front and 40 in the rear.

Can anyone chime in on this? Whats the lowest offset before things start poking out a bit too far??

thanks...

and a pic of the new ride!
Hello EGR and welcome to the forums!

If you'd like, we can work with HRE engineers to build you custom forged wheels specifically to your specifications. With their help we can create perfectly flush fitments for your Aston guaranteed. Since you're still a new user on 6Speed you can't receive PM's but feel free to email me if interested.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.