Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

VelocityAP V8 Vantage 2011-on Secondary Cat Delete XPipe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
VelocityAP V8 Vantage 2011-on Secondary Cat Delete XPipe

Hi Everyone,

We've been asked for this product so many times & had to point customers elsewhere to purchase it, but finally managed to get it built. First one will be at a special price

http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Mart...decatxpipe.htm

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-26-2016, 07:08 PM
sonnyd is a jewel in the roughsonnyd is a jewel in the roughsonnyd is a jewel in the rough
Looks great, Stuart! LOVING the 4.3L X-pipe you made for me. A bit more mellow through the 'hood, but more of everything you like when you give it the beans.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:06 PM
PK_Vantage is on a distinguished road
Ok, I'll bite.

Please PM me for that special pricing and instructions.

Thanks.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:31 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
PM Sent

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-27-2016, 10:50 AM
papigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Stuart
Just interested on mounting with the fixed x-pipe with the manifold studs that are in the headers. they are angled inward and wont allow a fixed setup to go on or off. They are also pretty hard to remove.
I learned this when I tacked my cats together to start the process of making the x-pipe with Fabspeed and then couldn't get them off because of the darn studs

Old 10-27-2016, 11:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by papigko
Hi Stuart
Just interested on mounting with the fixed x-pipe with the manifold studs that are in the headers. they are angled inward and wont allow a fixed setup to go on or off. They are also pretty hard to remove.
I learned this when I tacked my cats together to start the process of making the x-pipe with Fabspeed and then couldn't get them off because of the darn studs
If you're struggling I would just undo the bolts holding the hangers for the link pipes and remove those. There should be enough movement on the hangers to shift the entire rear part of the exhaust back a couple of inches.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-27-2016, 11:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Also, if you ever want to remove manifold studs (say for header removal) the AM studs use an E7 socket - it's basically an inverted Torx.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-27-2016, 11:54 AM
papigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of light
actually its the studs at the header to cat mount. The headers angle in at about a 15* angle and have 2 studs that angle inward as well. With a fixed x-pipe you cant slide it over these studs. It is why the fab speed uses a 3 piece design with clamps. Not a huge issue but I just brought it up because it would be a pain to find out while lying on your back trying to connect the pipe to the headers. I agree there is plenty of room to push the exhaust back remove the cats.

Old 10-27-2016, 12:54 PM
PK_Vantage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
PM Sent
Thank you Stuart for such an awesome price!

Old 10-27-2016, 05:58 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Send me pricing please?

Old 10-28-2016, 09:19 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Hi Everyone,

We've been asked for this product so many times & had to point customers elsewhere to purchase it, but finally managed to get it built. First one will be at a special price

http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Mart...decatxpipe.htm

Stuart can you pm me special price ?

Old 10-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Vikram is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Stuart,
I have a 2009 AMV8,i have RSC exhaust,Tune and Filters,will this go well with what i have?
Can you PM me the special pricing?

Old 10-29-2016, 06:17 AM
EuroKip is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Stuart
Has anyone considered adding this along with your midsection x ?
Would there be any additional hp gain or sound enhancement with a double crossover?

Old 10-29-2016, 02:32 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Still waiting for pricing Stuart. Just a friendly reminder. Thanks!

Old 10-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Vikram
Hi Stuart,
I have a 2009 AMV8,i have RSC exhaust,Tune and Filters,will this go well with what i have?
Can you PM me the special pricing?
This part won't fit on your car - the cat and manifold configuration changed over in 2011 MY, so this will only fit the later MY cars.

We do offer an XPipe center section which will fit your car, on a $400 core exchange basis: http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-V8-V...pipecenter.htm

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.