Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

San Diego independent service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Scottiejo is on a distinguished road
San Diego independent service

Hi guy’s, don’t beat me up too bad, I searched first.
Any recommendations on an independent shop in San Diego? I want to get the upgraded clutch and lightweight flywheel from Velocityap and really don’t want to tackle that task myself. I do most of the maintenance on my cars and have replaced a few clutches before but this is a little more than I want to get into.
I appreciate all suggestions.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Timodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to behold
Old 11-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Thanks Timodc. I tried google and called the top listed ones in SD. New Tickford's phone number is no longer in use. They may be out of business. Do you have another phone number?

Old 11-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
New Tickford is now in house at jake's Motorcars www.jakesmotorcars.com. I think John's email is service@jakesmotorcars.com

He is your man without question

Old 11-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Stuart, you are the man as usual! Love the 200 cell cats and tune I got from you!
Thank you.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.
I have the new VAP clutch and flywheel sitting at home waiting to be installed. Problem is, finding someone to do the work. Jakesmotorcars is currently only servicing vehicles purchased from them since they are really busy. They recommended Eli Vigderson but they are also really busy and didn't have room to fit me in. Called a couple of others in San Diego but they only perform regular servicing and minor repairs. Willing to drive to Orange County and even Los Angeles area if anyone has a recommendation.
Thanks!

Old 01-03-2019, 12:08 PM
09DBS will become famous soon enough
Scott, I just sent ya a PM

Old 01-29-2019, 07:16 PM
BJA
BJA is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Scott,
Ive been getting my work done at Eli's in Hillcrest. Sounds like you had trouble getting on their calendar, they do solid work for a reasonable price.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.