Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New GTS price / negotiation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Well these lower used prices are great for the second owners. Not so good for us first new car owners. But it is all part of the game. Sounds like you found a good car at a grate price. I can't wait for the pics and info when you receive it.
Ron

Old 07-16-2017, 02:59 PM
MikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant future
Shipper hired, hopefully get this beauty home in a ~week or better! I decided with a 5200 mile car that's had 3 annual services at this selling (originally and now) Aston dealer, and Aston's 140pt inspection and new tires they decided to put on for this listing, I'll take a chance and skip the PPI.

Now to decide if I'm going to keep trying to sell my 996tt. I've got the price down to $40.5k https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-upgrades.html but am getting annoyed with tire kickers and 3 failed deals (financing, different car (X50), cold feet I guess, just disappeared). I'm at 6 cars now. I can garage 4 cars, with my Raptor and older Infiniti parked outside, but I'm not sure my Porsche will get much seat time going forward and it makes it a little PITA on the car shuffle to get to the car in the basement garage on occasion. I would miss the Porsche though, first real fun car I bought since joining this forum, almost 8 years already!

Some pics of the new to me Aston. Sport suspension, sport exhaust, premium audio, luxe pack are the highlight options (not to take away from the included $300 Aston Umbrella lol), but bone stock. Already loosing sleep due to anticipation!!!

Attached Images       

Last edited by MikeR397; 07-16-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:19 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
MikeR, she's a beauty. Congratulations.

Old 07-17-2017, 04:44 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Congrats Mike, great car by the looks

And great price too

They sell for around Aus$150-175k here

Very envious

Enjoy

Graze

Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
That is a hell of a deal, you're going to really enjoy it

Old 07-17-2017, 11:38 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very nice looking Vantage.
Ron

Old 07-17-2017, 09:04 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
Congrats! She is a Beauty and you will forget the 996 real fast

Old 07-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, keep the P car. I'm at 7 the wife's car sits ont he drive. Maybe you just need a lift or another lift.

Old 07-18-2017, 07:19 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by goto35
Personally I would get the used $75k one. But I'm cheap.
I have to agree here ... save $40k and go with the '14. 3 years of maintenance is worth, at a maximum, $6k since they probably only cover the yearly maintenance at $1500 - $1800.

There are a lot of Vantages out there, I don't think the values for newer ones will "stabilize" once they go out of production.

either way, fantastic cars and even better if you can save a little $$$

Old 07-19-2017, 04:15 PM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MikeR397
Shipper hired, hopefully get this beauty home in a ~week or better! I decided with a 5200 mile car that's had 3 annual services at this selling (originally and now) Aston dealer, and Aston's 140pt inspection and new tires they decided to put on for this listing, I'll take a chance and skip the PPI.

Now to decide if I'm going to keep trying to sell my 996tt. I've got the price down to $40.5k https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-upgrades.html but am getting annoyed with tire kickers and 3 failed deals (financing, different car (X50), cold feet I guess, just disappeared). I'm at 6 cars now. I can garage 4 cars, with my Raptor and older Infiniti parked outside, but I'm not sure my Porsche will get much seat time going forward and it makes it a little PITA on the car shuffle to get to the car in the basement garage on occasion. I would miss the Porsche though, first real fun car I bought since joining this forum, almost 8 years already!

Some pics of the new to me Aston. Sport suspension, sport exhaust, premium audio, luxe pack are the highlight options (not to take away from the included $300 Aston Umbrella lol), but bone stock. Already loosing sleep due to anticipation!!!
Sweet deal. Nice color. The sport suspension and the quicker rack make the car drive better. It's not going to have as much pure speed as the Porsche, but the overall experience will make up for it. And not many cars look better.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.