Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

My new 2011 Vantage S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 03:44 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Congrats! Beautiful - love the carbon bits.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

- Alec
Reach out to these guys for the X-Pipe secondary cat deletion as it's truly is worth it. Big improvement in power and sound from the exhaust. I also had the ECU remapped and I was able to keep with the DB9's on the straights at lime rock park
(dusted them on the twisties)....

Old 07-27-2017, 04:02 PM
MikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant future
Lovely car, big fan of the color! I just went with Lightning Silver, which I'm pleased how easy it is to keep clean. How is the darker gray to keep clean? I'm coming from 3 black cars and had enough!

Old 07-28-2017, 08:41 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
Reach out to these guys for the X-Pipe secondary cat deletion as it's truly is worth it. Big improvement in power and sound from the exhaust. I also had the ECU remapped and I was able to keep with the DB9's on the straights at lime rock park
(dusted them on the twisties)....
Thank you for the props! Having driven a Vantage before & after, I'd have to agree

As always, I'd be happy to hook you guys up with 6Speed pricing! PM for more info.

- Alec

Old 07-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Weclome and safe driving while enjoying your new car....
Duke

Old 09-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Cobra66 is on a distinguished road
5 Year Service & McLaren 720S

Hi Guys, I have now owned the new ride approaching 3 months and certainly have no regrets. Two months in I have had the joy of the 5 year service which was relatively painless. Cost around Aus$1,000 which was what I had been told to expect. The staff were excellent and obviously enjoy their jobs, I work in the motor industry and can say they set a very high standard, mind you most people driving Aston Martins are pretty happy people which helps. They tell me I will need new rotors next service and I have some questions about that I will put in a separate post.

The ownership experience to date has been great, my mates all love it and I have a long line of guys that I have to take for a ride. That isn't getting tired yet. Apart from the still slow shift from 1st the 2nd the Sportshift II 7spd is great, all other changes in auto are good and manual shifts are sharp. Most drives are to & from work in traffic and are in "D" and on occasion with the Sport button and I hit the paddles when I get bored and it is all great - not enough road!!! While I guess we'd all like more ponies the car has plenty of spirit and I still haven't really let it off the chain - I'd like to keep my licence a while longer. I've taken it on a run with my AC Cobra Club out into the country which was a great day. The car was an obvious hit even though some of the guys also have Ferarris, R8's, Shelby Mustangs etc in their garages.

The local Aston Dealer is also the McLaren Dealer and they had a brand new 720S (was not officially released here in Aust at the time) and I had a chance to take a couple of photos (below) and have close look and sit in it for a while. The car was in their workshop rather than the showroom as they had the press release the next day. I had not previously been a big fan of McLarens but the new 720S specs are impressive to understate it and the reviews from overseas are awesome. The car looks really impressive in the flesh and seems it has "Hyper" car performance at a Super car price.

There was a lot to take in inside and out. The doors were really cool and it was surprisingly easy to get in and out of.

Regards Cobra66

Old 09-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Brian

good to hear you are enjoying it mate

they are great cars & agree with your comments about Sunshine - they look after their service customers well

Graze

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.