Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DBS Tailight Moisture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 01:39 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by randyb
I have that on mine too, it is from the panting process.
I find it helpful to stand back a bit from the car while panting, to avoid exactly that problem...

Old 10-19-2017, 02:31 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike991
That is good news. Seems like a solid car. I have paint bubbling up in 2 spots on the convertible top stowage cover. Have you had any paint problems on your cars?
Common problem. Unless your car is under warranty, you'll not get Aston to fix it since it isn't 'rust' (the 10 year 'perforation' warranty doesn't apply). Most commonly see near the door handles and on the side view mirror stems. Caused by surface contamination during painting.

You'll have to live with it until it gets so bad that you can't stand looking at it, then get it fixed. Many have had these fixed and yet they've come back, so beware that it isn't necessarily easy to eradicate.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Hi...every light on the Vantage is a water problem...
today I changed a blub in the corner marker...my God...2 hours...you can not get to the nuts to remove...as a Ford vaccumn unit of some type blocks you...

Why remove...blub was fine...darn unit ruin from water...my car is housed in a garage.

Oh well...worse things in life...waiting for Rich to get his markers for sale...maybe he will sell the stupid connections too...lol
Evening

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.