Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Nice vantage vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 09:56 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sonies
sorry if I don't care much for ugly ****** kids flaunting their parents wealth on youtube

That was funny and so true.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:14 PM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
ADMINISTRATION
name calling of an individual and derogatory comments of
a persons up bringing.
i find the comments abusive

Old 12-20-2017, 01:17 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of

Old 12-20-2017, 02:11 PM
David W is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to disagree with most of you but I think STG Sam is one of the better amateurs on YouTube, more natural than most of the others, very watchable IMO, perhaps its a UK vs USA thing?. Cant stand Shmee and most others though, not to bothered how wealthy they or their parents are.
DW

Old 12-20-2017, 03:29 PM
ROBERTSCOTTNEILLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally Posted by cadman
ADMINISTRATION
name calling of an individual and derogatory comments of
a persons up bringing.
i find the comments abusive
In the abstract, Cadman, your comments are valid, but it's not as if we'd singled him out of a crowd and started on those dorky glasses. On the other hand, if you are so desperate for attention that you will post multiple UTube examples of yourself wasting various car dealers' time, you pretty much invite pot-shots. Compound that by parading your ill-informed opinions around as if they were any sort of objective observations, well....... it's pretty much open season. Not that I wouldn't cut him a bit of slack if I could locate whoever was responsible for his upbringing. THEY need to be *****-slapped into the middle of next week.

And, FYI, Collingwood is a good 200 kms north of the US border.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:48 PM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
the real point is 20 posts to the thread and not one comment on any of the
"AWESOME" cars in the showroom.

Old 12-20-2017, 06:50 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Actually, since I was the first response on this thread. I did in fact comment on the amazing cars there as I reminisced about my trip in that show room last May. I did not comment on the gentleman in the video because my mother always taught me that if you can't say anything nice... then don't say ......!

Old 12-20-2017, 07:57 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Maybe it has something to do with the video being unwatchable.