Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Nice vantage vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Nice vantage vid

I thought a few of you would like to see this:

Old 12-17-2017, 01:37 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Thanks for posting this. I was in Bristol in May, so many beautiful cars at the Aston Dealer there. Reminds me why I love my V8 Vantage S so much!!

Old 12-17-2017, 02:04 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Almost as annoying as that Shmee dude, almost.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by blue2000s
Good point, do these guys work? Or do you think they are trust fund kids?
Ron

Old 12-17-2017, 03:19 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blue2000s
yeah I cant stand either of these guys

and yes, totally trust fund kids

Old 12-18-2017, 10:53 AM
ROBERTSCOTTNEILLY is an unknown quantity at this point
He "nearly" bought one TWICE? Now, that's impressive!

Thanks, Dale, for the link, but that is one annoying little twit.

Old 12-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
I agree....but nice showing of the cars.

Old 12-19-2017, 05:51 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Good point, do these guys work? Or do you think they are trust fund kids?
Ron
I'd bet on trust fund...

Old 12-19-2017, 06:36 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
I'd bet on trust fund...
must be a lame trust fund if daddy can't buy a used Aston... seems like posers to me.

Old 12-19-2017, 10:44 AM
This kid has had a string of nice cars including a Mclaren and he now has a 360 Fezza. It must be a trust fund as I can't see anyone making that much money you tubing. Having said that, I remember one of his videos was discussing how he manages to finance such expensive cars. I last about 20 secs on that video though.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:15 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
It's amazing to me how some of these video producers are absolutely unwatchable. 20 seconds and you can just feel yourself getting dumber. I couldn't even start the posted vid because I know if I even hear the guy talk my head will explode. Yet they have thousands on thousands of subscribers. And this is coming from a youtube video fan, I love Chris Harris and the Everyday Driver guys. How does anyone find this type of thing entertaining, let alone thousands of people?

Old 12-19-2017, 11:16 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
So I watch some of these vloggers and let me give you a breakdown:

Shmee:
Parents own a major european business, very annoying, looks like a major loser, prob would have no friends if he wasn't so rich. But, he is very rich and I think has a really hot gf(?), but mean things aside I heard he is a really fantastic person. I don't watch his stuff though because I can't stand his face

See Through Glass:
The guy posted by the OP. I think his parents are wealthy, but definitely "poor" when compared to the other vloggers. He also has to work regular jobs too. But he finances all of his cars for silly durations so all around 'stretching it' a bit. He sold his mclaren because it was too expensive. Some of his stuff is good, some ok, most terribly uninformed. Less annoying to look at than Shmee.

MrJww:
Used to watch him a lot. Seemed like a really fantastic fun guy to hang out with. Parents own a huge apparel company in the UK. Most of his video are more life style and sponsored content nowadays so I rarely watch anymore. Probably best of the bunch when it comes to car videos.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:34 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Trust fund kids or not, doesn't make them less worthy to talk about cars though. Just the approach is a little different.

Remember this generation consumes digital content quite differently. And thus these content creators are merely documenting their experiences to reflect that. Their enthusiasm, unfortunately, can often be seen as showing off wealth or being condescending. Hey, as long as they are not using cars to perform violent acts.

I happen to quite like Shmee videos and I am not a millennial. Because of that one video where Andy Palmer detailed the inspection process on his GT8, I am more informed on how and what to look for on an AM. I even got in touch with Tim (Shmee) a while back and he is nothing short of a nice bloke who enjoys cars.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:02 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
had to check out this video after reading all the criticism, "great video"
well presented, then looked back at where the critics were located, all in the U.S.A
boy what a judgmental lot you americans are.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:29 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cadman
had to check out this video after reading all the criticism, "great video"
well presented, then looked back at where the critics were located, all in the U.S.A
boy what a judgmental lot you americans are.
sorry if I don't care much for ugly ****** kids flaunting their parents wealth on youtube

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nice vantage vid