Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Best looking wheels on vantage ??

Old 02-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by lilseevs
Cost?
Shipped in standard color like hyper silver would be $2,300.
Special finish additional $150.00

here some pics he send me with the same email:

I can share the contact if someone is interested.

I researched wheels for my Aston and ended up buying a Porsche instead of wheels.

Last edited by Zettinger; 02-06-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:36 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
I am a huge fan of this style wheel but obviously not a fan of the ESR rep brand

I have been trying to find a wheel that looks just like this from a reputable manufacturer to throw on the V8V but have not had any luck

https://esrwheels.com/collections/3-...d/products/es2

Old 02-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
I am a huge fan of this style wheel but obviously not a fan of the ESR rep brand

I have been trying to find a wheel that looks just like this from a reputable manufacturer to throw on the V8V but have not had any luck

https://esrwheels.com/collections/3-...d/products/es2
So are you looking for a split 5-spoke design mainly or the whole flat face, step lip, split 5-spoke combo?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:15 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WheelB
So are you looking for a split 5-spoke design mainly or the whole flat face, step lip, split 5-spoke combo?
I’d love to see both - the link is to a 3 piece forged wheel with that step lip, split 5 spoke and rivets - i’d ideally like to have hypersilver/silver brushed barrels, spokes/face, and gold rivets if I went 3 piece

If its a 1 piece wheel then somehow a split 5 apoke with some lip to it? I have seen some wheel manufacturers that have been able to do a step lip or lip on a single 1 piece wheel but obv it is not a large lip.

Im not necessarily looking for forged, flow formed is fine with me as these are just wheels Im going to be using when I cruise around with friends or attending my local cars & coffee. The forged diamond turned wheels currently on my car will be the track setup - for times when I need to be more concerned with strength of the wheel. Im moreso looking at style/look right now

Old 02-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
I’d love to see both - the link is to a 3 piece forged wheel with that step lip, split 5 spoke and rivets - i’d ideally like to have hypersilver/silver brushed barrels, spokes/face, and gold rivets if I went 3 piece

If its a 1 piece wheel then somehow a split 5 apoke with some lip to it? I have seen some wheel manufacturers that have been able to do a step lip or lip on a single 1 piece wheel but obv it is not a large lip.

Im not necessarily looking for forged, flow formed is fine with me as these are just wheels Im going to be using when I cruise around with friends or attending my local cars & coffee. The forged diamond turned wheels currently on my car will be the track setup - for times when I need to be more concerned with strength of the wheel. Im moreso looking at style/look right now
I'll DM you some options now.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:53 AM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
I came across these wheels,Like new condition, see my classified ad here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4697259

Old 02-13-2018, 02:28 PM
FR500GT will become famous soon enoughFR500GT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Redpants
My grey Vantage has a set of BC Forged RZ05's in a much wider fitment - 9.5" in front and 11" in rear.

Originally Posted by Jibberingloon
Here are a few of mine with different wheels on.

V12S
Love these two setups!

Originally Posted by jj525

HRE Centerlocks

Centerlocks on an Aston? Damnnn

Originally Posted by Blasholla
anyone got Niche branded wheels on their vantage?
Not mine but another member's car running Niche Essen M147's. I'm running the same setup on my F-Type.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Floris is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi!

I just bought a 2006 Vantage with the stock wheels, but am considering to upgrade them to the 20" DBS/DB9 wheels. I live in Hong Kong and I know a guy at a wheel factory in China (that make high-end wheels for the US and European markets) that can custom make forged wheels for me. I'm thinking of having them in graphite with diamond cut finish. I'm just a bit worried about the other threads I've read that Aston Martin doesn't recommend 20" on the V8V. The best tire set-up would be 255/35ZR20 & 305/30ZR20 (rear), right?
My '06 V8V - Bought last month with 36K km
Found this image on a Lambo dealer website. It's a '12 V8V

Old 02-13-2018, 06:45 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
There are lots of people here that runs 20" wheels on V8V, just search around... Congrats on the new purchase

Old 02-14-2018, 08:47 AM
I too have a 20" wheel question - local guy is selling a set of 5x114.3 wheels that are

Front: 20x9 with 35mm offset
Rear: 20x10.5 with 40mm offset

What size spacers would I need to make these work? Offsets for some reason I can never really understand how to calculate this properly

Old 02-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
lilseevs

here is a calculator http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

On my 07 V8V original wheels are 8.5" front with -50.4 offset & 9.5" rear with -62.5 offset. Check that yours are the same I know they got wider with different offsets around 2012 I think

based on that you would will have the wheel protruding around 21mm extra at the front which will put them around 10mm outside the line of the guard & 35mm extra at the rear which would put them about 12mm outside the line of your rear guard

dont think they are the right wheels for you

hope that helps

Graze

Old 02-15-2018, 11:02 AM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
I too have a 20" wheel question - local guy is selling a set of 5x114.3 wheels that are

Front: 20x9 with 35mm offset
Rear: 20x10.5 with 40mm offset

What size spacers would I need to make these work? Offsets for some reason I can never really understand how to calculate this properly
With those offsets wheels will be very close to fender edge or maybe sticking out of fender.

Old 02-21-2018, 09:25 AM
If I fender rolled, I don't think I should have an issue then with tire clearance? I know the rears will be very aggressive, but tbh I quite like the aggressive wide look - as long as it doesn't look ricey

My issue is moreso with the fronts, I think et35 might be too much protruding outwards?

These look to be a 10.5 width with et42 on the rears, but I cant figure out what the fronts are
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-vantage.html

Last edited by lilseevs; 02-21-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:24 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
If I fender rolled, I don't think I should have an issue then with tire clearance? I know the rears will be very aggressive, but tbh I quite like the aggressive wide look - as long as it doesn't look ricey

My issue is moreso with the fronts, I think et35 might be too much protruding outwards?

These look to be a 10.5 width with et42 on the rears, but I cant figure out what the fronts are
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-vantage.html
IMHO a fender roll will make it ricey. Style is subjective to the owner of course, but IMHO I also think a lipped wheel is going the wrong way on these cars. A 911 yes, they look good, but a AM, I am just not so sure.

Redpants wheels on his Grey car which are pictured in previous pages look really good.

The HRE P101 copies I think look best on any of the AMs. Or similar designs. I had a set priced for my DB9 and it was around 12k with tires. To rich for my blood unfortunately. BUT.......... through Redpants and BC Forged I worked with them for the ones pictured below. 9.5 in front, 10.5 in back. Unfortunately the RZ21's which I think are the best CANNOT be pushed wider than 10.5. I would have gone with 11s. But with the offset configured they came out absolutely perfect for the DB9. They flush almost perfectly. Unlike how the DBS wheels would have.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:15 AM
Soshul is an unknown quantity at this point
20 Spoke - PITA to clean - but wonderful

I think the AM 20 spoke 19" is classic and looks wonderful. However it is a PITA to clean!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg-7.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	4.65 MB
ID:	521395  
Attached Images    

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best looking wheels on vantage ??