Best looking wheels on vantage ?? - Page 7 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by: Bamford Rose

Best looking wheels on vantage ??

Old 02-06-2018, 11:31 AM

007JB is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-06-2018, 11:35 AM

Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007JB View Post
This is new, MRR wheels?? I'm wondering if anyone here in forum new about these ?? any info?? price, specs??
Yes I emailed with the sales guy some when in October.
The wheels are not forged and are called MRR FS6
Size they sell for the Vantage is 20x9.5/20x10.5 5x114.3
Old 02-06-2018, 01:36 PM

lilseevs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettinger View Post
Yes I emailed with the sales guy some when in October.
The wheels are not forged and are called MRR FS6
Size they sell for the Vantage is 20x9.5/20x10.5 5x114.3
Cost?
Old 02-06-2018, 04:10 PM

Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilseevs View Post
Cost?
Shipped in standard color like hyper silver would be $2,300.
Special finish additional $150.00

here some pics he send me with the same email:

I can share the contact if someone is interested.

I researched wheels for my Aston and ended up buying a Porsche instead of wheels.

Last edited by Zettinger; 02-06-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:36 PM

I am a huge fan of this style wheel but obviously not a fan of the ESR rep brand

I have been trying to find a wheel that looks just like this from a reputable manufacturer to throw on the V8V but have not had any luck

https://esrwheels.com/collections/3-...d/products/es2
Old 02-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Site Sponsor

WheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am a huge fan of this style wheel but obviously not a fan of the ESR rep brand

I have been trying to find a wheel that looks just like this from a reputable manufacturer to throw on the V8V but have not had any luck

https://esrwheels.com/collections/3-...d/products/es2
So are you looking for a split 5-spoke design mainly or the whole flat face, step lip, split 5-spoke combo?
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 02-06-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelB View Post
So are you looking for a split 5-spoke design mainly or the whole flat face, step lip, split 5-spoke combo?
Id love to see both - the link is to a 3 piece forged wheel with that step lip, split 5 spoke and rivets - id ideally like to have hypersilver/silver brushed barrels, spokes/face, and gold rivets if I went 3 piece

If its a 1 piece wheel then somehow a split 5 apoke with some lip to it? I have seen some wheel manufacturers that have been able to do a step lip or lip on a single 1 piece wheel but obv it is not a large lip.

Im not necessarily looking for forged, flow formed is fine with me as these are just wheels Im going to be using when I cruise around with friends or attending my local cars & coffee. The forged diamond turned wheels currently on my car will be the track setup - for times when I need to be more concerned with strength of the wheel. Im moreso looking at style/look right now
Old 02-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Site Sponsor

WheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud ofWheelB has much to be proud of
Quote:
Id love to see both - the link is to a 3 piece forged wheel with that step lip, split 5 spoke and rivets - id ideally like to have hypersilver/silver brushed barrels, spokes/face, and gold rivets if I went 3 piece

If its a 1 piece wheel then somehow a split 5 apoke with some lip to it? I have seen some wheel manufacturers that have been able to do a step lip or lip on a single 1 piece wheel but obv it is not a large lip.

Im not necessarily looking for forged, flow formed is fine with me as these are just wheels Im going to be using when I cruise around with friends or attending my local cars & coffee. The forged diamond turned wheels currently on my car will be the track setup - for times when I need to be more concerned with strength of the wheel. Im moreso looking at style/look right now
I'll DM you some options now.
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 02-13-2018, 11:53 AM

I came across these wheels,Like new condition, see my classified ad here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4697259
Old 02-13-2018, 03:28 PM

FR500GT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
My grey Vantage has a set of BC Forged RZ05's in a much wider fitment - 9.5" in front and 11" in rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibberingloon View Post
Here are a few of mine with different wheels on.

V12S
Love these two setups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj525 View Post

HRE Centerlocks

Centerlocks on an Aston? Damnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasholla View Post
anyone got Niche branded wheels on their vantage?
Not mine but another member's car running Niche Essen M147's. I'm running the same setup on my F-Type.

Old 02-13-2018, 07:02 PM

Floris is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi!

I just bought a 2006 Vantage with the stock wheels, but am considering to upgrade them to the 20" DBS/DB9 wheels. I live in Hong Kong and I know a guy at a wheel factory in China (that make high-end wheels for the US and European markets) that can custom make forged wheels for me. I'm thinking of having them in graphite with diamond cut finish. I'm just a bit worried about the other threads I've read that Aston Martin doesn't recommend 20" on the V8V. The best tire set-up would be 255/35ZR20 & 305/30ZR20 (rear), right?
My '06 V8V - Bought last month with 36K km
Found this image on a Lambo dealer website. It's a '12 V8V
Old 02-13-2018, 07:45 PM

handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
There are lots of people here that runs 20" wheels on V8V, just search around... Congrats on the new purchase
Old 02-14-2018, 09:47 AM

I too have a 20" wheel question - local guy is selling a set of 5x114.3 wheels that are

Front: 20x9 with 35mm offset
Rear: 20x10.5 with 40mm offset

What size spacers would I need to make these work? Offsets for some reason I can never really understand how to calculate this properly
Old 02-14-2018, 03:02 PM

Graze is on a distinguished road
lilseevs

here is a calculator http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

On my 07 V8V original wheels are 8.5" front with -50.4 offset & 9.5" rear with -62.5 offset. Check that yours are the same I know they got wider with different offsets around 2012 I think

based on that you would will have the wheel protruding around 21mm extra at the front which will put them around 10mm outside the line of the guard & 35mm extra at the rear which would put them about 12mm outside the line of your rear guard

dont think they are the right wheels for you

hope that helps

Graze
Old 02-15-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I too have a 20" wheel question - local guy is selling a set of 5x114.3 wheels that are

Front: 20x9 with 35mm offset
Rear: 20x10.5 with 40mm offset

What size spacers would I need to make these work? Offsets for some reason I can never really understand how to calculate this properly
With those offsets wheels will be very close to fender edge or maybe sticking out of fender.