4-Door AM will be sexiest sedan hands down

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 06:49 PM
jharris has a little shameless behaviour in the past
4-Door AM will be sexiest sedan hands down

Oh yes, she will be mine

Old 02-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !
Are you talking about a Pontiac Grand AM?

Old 02-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Old 02-02-2006, 08:28 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Oh man I gotta get that car, it already has the cell phone dock in the center console for my phone the Nokia 8800 !
Damn sexy sedan that is for sure. I hope they build it.

Bajo

Old 02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Very Panamera like.

T

Old 02-04-2006, 12:02 AM
aston martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jharris
Oh yes, she will be mine
at an estimated 300+ grand good luck with that. Aston is trying to mimic porsche in every way. pisses me off. If that is porduced (it will be) i sure hope its in very small numbers. otherwise it will easly beat the panmera.

Old 02-04-2006, 04:47 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
HOKAY....that thing is fakin sexy..its basically an elongated AMDB9.
will it beat the panamera? prolly not...not that that price tag..isn't the panamera going to be like 190grand?...and be more powerful?

Old 02-04-2006, 06:28 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
will it beat the panamera? prolly not...not that that price tag..isn't the panamera going to be like 190grand?...and be more powerful?
With these HP figures climbing every year, (ala Benz) It would suprise me that the Panamera has a 850hp engine with an S version getting over 900hp.
It will be awhile before the Power and Top Speed king Mr. Bugatti is dethroned though.

Bajo

Old 02-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
yeah. i dont know why aston wants to take porsche on. because we all know aston will truly never be better. porsche can have an engine with half the litres of an aston and still be faster, not to mention astons horrible gas mileage. And the reliablity is god awful (at least from what i hear). why not take on lamborghini or ferrari? a fight semi possible to win. porsche will never be overthrown. But the owner of aston has like a deep hatrid of porsche. w/e, they are still beautiful cars, itll never be a porsche tho.

Old 02-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by aston martin
yeah. i dont know why aston wants to take porsche on. because we all know aston will truly never be better. porsche can have an engine with half the litres of an aston and still be faster, not to mention astons horrible gas mileage. And the reliablity is god awful (at least from what i hear). why not take on lamborghini or ferrari? a fight semi possible to win. porsche will never be overthrown. But the owner of aston has like a deep hatrid of porsche. w/e, they are still beautiful cars, itll never be a porsche tho.
This future aston owner has a deep love and respect for Porsche having owned one for over 25 years! The styling of the Panamera concept does not stir my soul as does the 4-door DB9 AM. Porsche just does not have the level of refinement that AM or Bentley has, not to mention the level of customization options on the AM will far exceed that of the Panamera. Porsche has been too slow to impliment the latest technology into their cars. I could be wrong but the last time I checked Blue Tooth was still not an option in Pcars. Porsche may decide to include an Apple Ipod interface in the Panamera in '09, which could be long after the technology is outdated.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by jharris
This future aston owner has a deep love and respect for Porsche having owned one for over 25 years! The styling of the Panamera concept does not stir my soul as does the 4-door DB9 AM. Porsche just does not have the level of refinement that AM or Bentley has, not to mention the level of customization options on the AM will far exceed that of the Panamera. Porsche has been too slow to impliment the latest technology into their cars. I could be wrong but the last time I checked Blue Tooth was still not an option in Pcars. Porsche may decide to include an Apple Ipod interface in the Panamera in '09, which could be long after the technology is outdated.
he does! lol, i was reading an interview with him, he was very energetic and when asked who he was focusing on compteting with he yelled out porsche. i guess that could mean he wants to take them on because he likes them .

later

Old 02-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Banned
switchcars is on a distinguished road

Old 02-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Banned
switchcars is on a distinguished road
The pictures really don't even do the car justice...I think it will be the most stunning 4-door vehicle on the market, regardless of price. Makes the Bentley Flying Spur look like a Taurus.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:38 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aston martin
don't get me wrong...i love the styling and the classy interiors of the aston...hell i'd love to have a car with real wood interior that can still blow past 80% of the cars on the road, both porsche and AM make great cars...

but wow.....what a gorgeous 4-Door by AM....everytime i look at it i think: that just made the M5 (my previous favorit 4 door) look like some boy racer turned mafia driver *******jack toy, the panamera just looks too german (aka kinda plain) and....well...to hell with everything else.

I will sell off the following organs in exchange for hte first AM 4-door allocation, they will be posted on Ebay China as soon as the lanch date for the car is announced:

1)Left Lung
2)Right Kidney (its the better one, believe me)
3)Whatever non-booze filled part of my liver you can find.
4)Left ********

Old 02-21-2006, 09:37 AM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Yeah, I can't wait to see a production version.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 4-Door AM will be sexiest sedan hands down