Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

ONE Pro Cycling - You excited?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 04:19 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
what race was that in?

Graeme

Old 03-19-2018, 12:30 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by graze
what race was that in?

istrian spring trophy

Old 04-27-2018, 01:32 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Another One Pro Aston Martin cycling victory again:

at the Chorley Grand Prix.

Last edited by brightoncorgi; 04-27-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:26 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
interesting that the team car is a BMW?

why not a Merc given the technology tie up

Graeme

Old 04-29-2018, 07:12 AM
They plan to use a DB11 for some races this summer. Looking at their race schedule online, it did not jump out to me which race or races that would be. 80% of their races are in the UK. Maybe they'll advance to the Pro Tour next season? They seem to be fairing well so far.

I wonder how much the sponsorship deal costs AM? I think cycling is a good sponsorship value if see how many banks are sponsors. The One Pro cycling gear could sell as much as AMR does if styled well. They have a huge opportunity at marketing the brand.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:31 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
Another way to carry your bike:

Old 05-04-2018, 11:59 AM
I looked into one of those suction cup holders and I was too scared to give it a go. I had similar system on my S2000 back in '04 and bike almost fell off on a 4 lane highway.

I'll stick to matching car and bike

V8 Vantage with Pegoretti

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.