Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

First time owner - Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 12:45 PM
Sleestak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LaneS@MAcarbon
Very nice! Let's see some more shots of that Trans-Am too.

Congrats on the new ride.
Here ya go!

Old 03-12-2018, 03:24 PM
ShadowRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wowowowow!!! Beautiful!!

Old 03-12-2018, 07:41 PM
MikeD will become famous soon enough
Yassssss!

Wow indeed. Love that Trans Am.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:53 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
[I like the vantage more]

Old 03-12-2018, 10:42 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender

I dont like old cars at all. Really cant stand them. But a Screaming Chicken? Hell yes. Smoky and the Bandit days.

I am looking at this Vantage to help the OP get it perfect tomorrow. I am sure he will provide additional pictures showing the progression of his new purchase. Look forward to seeing it. Its very sharp and great looking.

Old 03-12-2018, 11:07 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
If it was old American it better say Boss or Hemi, screaming chickens usually came stock with about 180HP [not that you couldn't add a few if you wanted, and I'm sure this one has a few more ponies!]

How long you back in DC?

Old 03-13-2018, 10:12 AM
ab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of light
I would love to see some more pics of the splitter/skirts/diffuser on your car with better lighting when you have a chance. Looks great!

Old 03-13-2018, 10:54 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
You know they are all vcollection parts available on their web site

Old 03-13-2018, 07:30 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Wink

If it was old American it better say Boss or Hemi, screaming chickens usually came stock with about 180HP [not that you couldn't add a few if you wanted, and I'm sure this one has a few more ponies!]

How long you back in DC?
I may be here permanently. Should change out my profile location sometime. I have a 92' Mustang 5.0 conv that my father drives every now and then. Never been a Hemi or Mopar guy. Really a Vette guy, but as I got older I went more refined

Old 03-13-2018, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by ab_aston
I would love to see some more pics of the splitter/skirts/diffuser on your car with better lighting when you have a chance. Looks great!
I look at the Op's Vantage tonight and its really nice. Has normal issues here and there and the previous owner swirled it up mostly all over. But, i should have the car sometime in the next few weeks to get the paint perfected and will be able to closely get pics of the CF once polished back up.

I am pretty sure they are all VColl parts, but maybe some older designs. The rear Diffuser stuck out a bit, which I think most of theirs now fit closer to the body lines. I also or at least it appears the CF quality has increased greatly since possibly back to 07-08 timeframe. Mine are stellar CF work. This is nice but not the same IMHO. Maybe after polishing it back up it will pop more and show the weave better. We will see. But the car overall is really nice. I advised several processes and things to take care of soon. Will let OP speak to those items and his way forward.

Old 03-15-2018, 11:36 PM
BDubbs is a jewel in the roughBDubbs is a jewel in the roughBDubbs is a jewel in the roughBDubbs is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sleestak
By the way- I contacted Aston Martin and for those who don't know they can actually email you a copy of your original MSRP window sticker! I asked and next thing I know I got an email with it! Pretty cool!
who did you contact? Number or email? I just bought a 2011 V8V and would love to get this info

Old 03-16-2018, 12:58 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !

How about T/A inspired "snowflake" wheels on a V12 Vantage?

Old 03-16-2018, 02:57 PM
If there's a seat for every ***, that one is not for mine

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.