First time owner - Pics - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

First time owner - Pics

Old 03-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Sleestak is on a distinguished road
First time owner - Pics

I couldn't be more thrilled especially to find my preferred color scheme! 2007 V8V 6MT; 24000 miles; only two previous owners and garage kept. Also the previous owner added the carbon fiber skirts, clear braw, tinted windows, professionally upgraded after market bluetooth with bluetooth audio and added spacers to the rear wheels. Found locally, which is almost unheard of especially one that meets up to my standards! I will say this Vantage is pretty close. Is it me or are these cars more prevalent on the West coast? Had the PPI completed at Aston Martin in McLean/Tysons Corner, VA and needs only minor maintenance, otherwise they said the car is pretty tight.

Longed for a 2009 but they are still pushing almost $60k so baby steps.

Looking forward to reading your posts and being apart of this very special and very elite club! Will also look rather pretty next to my red Firebird Trans Am you see in the background! Cheers!

Last edited by Sleestak; 03-12-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Here's a couple more.

Old 03-10-2018, 06:00 PM
MikeD will become famous soon enough
Congratulations!

Great looking car. Complements the Trans AM nicely. Enjoy!

Old 03-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool color combo, sport suspension?
Ron

Old 03-10-2018, 07:20 PM
blue2000s will become famous soon enoughblue2000s will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
I couldn't be more thrilled especially to find my preferred color scheme! 2007 V8V 6MT; 24000 miles; only two previous owners and garage kept. Also the previous owner added the carbon fiber skirts, clear braw, tinted windows, professionally upgraded after market bluetooth with bluetooth audio and added spacers to the rear wheels. Found locally, which is almost unheard of especially one that meets up to my standards! I will say this Vantage is pretty close. Is it me or are these cars more prevalent on the West coast? Had the PPI completed at Aston Martin in McLean/Tysons Corner, VA and needs only minor maintenance, otherwise they said the car is pretty tight.

Longed for a 2009 but they are still pushing almost $60k and as a first time owner the 2007 fits me just fine. I will work my way up.

Looking forward to reading your posts and being apart of this very special and very elite club! Will also look rather pretty next to my red Firebird Trans Am you see in the background! Cheers!

I find it hard to take pictures that do this car justice. 2 dimensions just don't convey the presence that the car has, being so wide, low, and perfectly proportioned. I've found this angle, from the rear overhead, is the best I can take to relay what the car looks like in person, and it still doesn't really capture it sufficiently.

Last edited by blue2000s; 03-10-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Dalecannavan has a spectacular aura aboutDalecannavan has a spectacular aura aboutDalecannavan has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful. Welcome to th club.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:10 PM
programmatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to all
Congrats! Did you take her to Katie's C&C this morning?

Old 03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
By the way- I contacted Aston Martin and for those who don't know they can actually email you a copy of your original MSRP window sticker! I asked and next thing I know I got an email with it! Pretty cool!

Old 03-11-2018, 07:05 AM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
enjoy!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:40 AM
DB9
DB9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning! Enjoy!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:58 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
congrats! do you know what kind of front lip is on your car?

Old 03-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n View Post
congrats! do you know what kind of front lip is on your car?
I'd have to contact the previous owner. The carbon fiber skirt goes around the entire car and over the rear. Really cool look. I know it's aftermarket but WOW! It looks like it came with the car as stock! Very impressive.

Looks very similar to this:

https://www.exoticcargear.com/product/rear-diffuser-2/

https://www.exoticcargear.com/produc...r-lip-v-style/

Haven't found the side skirts yet.....

Last edited by Sleestak; 03-11-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:18 PM
programmatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sleestak View Post
I'd have to contact the previous owner. I know it's aftermarket but WOW! it looks like it came with the car as stock! Very impressive.
Looks like vCollection pieces. Very nice.

Old 03-12-2018, 05:00 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice congrats

Old 03-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
LaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@MAcarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Let's see some more shots of that Trans-Am too.

Congrats on the new ride.

Twitter - www.twitter.com/macarbon
Carbon Fiber for Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini
1985 Porsche 944
2010 VW Jetta TDI

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors