Anyone know what wheels there are? - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what wheels there are?

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Old 05-14-2018, 01:51 PM
Noahcpa is an unknown quantity at this point

they look stock for an AM but the tears are 20 and the front 19

Old 05-14-2018, 02:20 PM
BDubbs has a spectacular aura aboutBDubbs has a spectacular aura aboutBDubbs has a spectacular aura about
Those are one of the factory options for the AM Virage, i believe they are 20". I really want those on my Vantage!

Old 05-14-2018, 05:09 PM
SheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really nice
Originally Posted by BDubbs View Post
Those are one of the factory options for the AM Virage, i believe they are 20". I really want those on my Vantage!
I know they came on the 2016 Vantage's or some of them. I saw them at a dealer in FL on a new Vantage.

Old 05-15-2018, 05:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
These wheels were introduced on the Virage, then were used on the DB9.2 after that.
20x8.5" in front, with an offset that puts them 8mm further out than the original 7-spoke Vantage wheels.
20x11" in rear, and offset puts them 27mm further out than the original 7-spoke Vantage wheels.

[email protected]

Last edited by Redpants; 05-15-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:44 PM
SheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really nice
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
These wheels were introduced on the Virage, then were used on the DB9.2 after that.
20x8.5" in front, with an offset that puts them 8mm further out than the original 7-spoke Vantage wheels.
20x11" in rear, and offset puts them 27mm further out than the original 7-spoke Vantage wheels.
Rich,

What were the 2016 wheels on the Vantage that looked really similar then? Someone even showed a pic of one. I might have one somewhere

Old 05-16-2018, 05:05 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Maybe the GTS wheels ?

Old 05-16-2018, 05:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Could've been something done by the dealership.

The Virage wheels look to me like an evolution of the original Sport Pack wheels.

There's a DBS wheel that looks very similar, but the split spokes stay apart to the rim, while the Virage wheels in the original post have split spokes that get closer together at the rim.

The GTS wheels have a narrower spoke design

[email protected]
Old 05-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Noahcpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, guys. Super helpful. The wheels really update the look of the car. Cant wait to pick it up and start driving it. Already looked at a lot of the contents on red pants, so thank for investing the time to share your expertise. Im sure Ill buy something from you one day soon. I know the antenna is the first thing to change.