Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2018 Aston Martin Zagato Speedster 1 of 28 Worldwide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 08:12 AM
MS616 is on a distinguished road
Lovely Photos

Old 06-03-2018, 02:16 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
My local dealer has/had the coupe. Not sure if they sold it or not. Saw another Zagato coupe on the hwy near my house. Dog on the passenger's lap or in the passenger seat.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:32 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
My local dealer has/had the coupe. Not sure if they sold it or not. Saw another Zagato coupe on the hwy near my house. Dog on the passenger's lap or in the passenger seat.
Just so people know, This is the Speedster and only 28 worldwide are built. This is the FIRST one in the US. So the others are Zagato's, but not the same as this one. Just so no one is confused.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:53 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Just so people know, This is the Speedster and only 28 worldwide are built. This is the FIRST one in the US. So the others are Zagato's, but not the same as this one. Just so no one is confused.
Does this one have a convertible top to it or just open all the time?

Old 06-07-2018, 10:17 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Does this one have a convertible top to it or just open all the time?
The Speedster has no rear seats at all, and has the bubble cowls behind the seats on the rear deckled.

There is NO top for it at all, what you see is what you get. They made other Zagatos even pictured here, but this is the only and first Speedster in the US at this time or ever.

Old 06-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
They made other Zagatos even pictured here, but this is the only and first Speedster in the US at this time or ever.
Reminds me of this one my local dealer had a year or so ago:

2003 Aston Martin DB AR1

Old 06-07-2018, 12:58 PM
KnightRyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the same one that TLC Auto Detail just posted on IG?

Old 06-07-2018, 01:06 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I'm going to draw an obvious conclusion that Sheriff is TLC

Old 06-07-2018, 01:11 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Never even knew it existed - must be nice to run your fingers over it LOL.

Not my cup of tea but definitely has the wow factor. The orange marker lights really need to go on both those cars - yuck.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I'm going to draw an obvious conclusion that Sheriff is TLC
that may be the obvious conclusion but it is the incorrect one. Although I don’t have a fancy car like this I have been a customer and friend of Dave’s (the owner of TLC) for over 5 years and he is not Sheriff. I sent him a text to confirm before posting this.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Redpants

John sent me a pic when they pulled it in the shop. Gorgeous car, wish I was still up there to see it 😞
I'm hoping to make it over this weekend to see it in person!

Old 06-07-2018, 10:39 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by KnightRyder

that may be the obvious conclusion but it is the incorrect one. Although I don’t have a fancy car like this I have been a customer and friend of Dave’s (the owner of TLC) for over 5 years and he is not Sheriff. I sent him a text to confirm before posting this.
Sometimes obvious isn't so
That means that isn't the only Speedster in those specs in the US then.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Sometimes obvious isn't so
That means that isn't the only Speedster in those specs in the US then.
I can't imagine that two identically spec'd Speedsters, of which there are only 28 in the world, are both in the Washington, DC area. I think it's more of a misrepresentation issue on someone's part.

Old 06-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by KnightRyder
I can't imagine that two identically spec'd Speedsters, of which there are only 28 in the world, are both in the Washington, DC area. I think it's more of a misrepresentation issue on someone's part.
They have the same inspection stickers in the same spot, but my hand already got smacked making assumptions so I'll let you take that lead

Old 06-08-2018, 06:12 PM
I am not TLC. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though.

HO its the only one on the east coast, St Louis AM had a blue one that was delivered to the owner immediately. So not pics showed up online. So this one was actually the second in the states.