Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2018 Aston Martin Zagato Speedster 1 of 28 Worldwide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 09:36 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
2018 Aston Martin Zagato Speedster 1 of 28 Worldwide

Gentlemen,

I have the distinct pleasure of being able to work on this very rare Aston Martin Zagato. Here are some very quick pictures I took and will take more. It is very beautiful.

I thought I would share this rare car with you guys. Alot is from the Vanquish, but there are some neat things on it. The whole A Pillar and Windshield surrounds are in carbon fiber, the center stack is in gold/green carbon fiber, and of course the spoked taillights. Please ask if you would like to see something specific, its not everyday even I get to see something like this.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:16 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Great job, dude! I saw it in the showroom this afternoon and it looked great!

Old 06-01-2018, 11:28 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Maybe it's me, but I feel like lately car designers idea making cars next level is adding lot of carbon fiber. IMHO- this car is just lot of carbon & nothing else, i don't get it.... What happened to classic elegant Zagato design??? not sure about this one. thumbs down for me.. Maybe I'm too old fashion..

My 2 cents.

Old 06-01-2018, 11:48 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by programmatore
Great job, dude! I saw it in the showroom this afternoon and it looked great!
G - I havent done anything but get it wiped down. No one has touched it yet. It will get the last 10% of gloss wrung out of it, then be completely wrapped in Paint Protection Film (not me for this part).

I will perfect the paint and all clear coated surfaces before that is covered.

We are not sure at this time what coating or protectant that will go on the paint. A special PPF will be installed (8mil thick) that has some of its own properties that will need to be taken into account for.

A test panel of that PPF will be done on my Aston this week, with 4 different coatings to see which will be the best to apply.

Final pics will be shown, so people can somewhat see how well a new car can be, when properly polished to perfection.

Old 06-02-2018, 12:14 AM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks stunning!

Old 06-02-2018, 06:30 AM
NFS2017 is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful! I love the rear end, that is how the new vantage needed to transition from body to diffusor. One question. Are those driving lights in the grill? I see the headlights have them, not sure what the round things are?

Old 06-02-2018, 07:24 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Funny, my former salesman is posting pics of himself sitting in it on his Linkedin account.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:19 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Do the owner a favor and lose the front license plate mount!

Old 06-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd another batmobile comes out of the garage of zagato .
To much carbon fibre , to much red (should have done sandstorm interior) that front licence plate mount is an abomination, the grill just plain ugly and those taillights look like hell .
IMHO .

Old 06-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Svx
Svx will become famous soon enough
Another one in Northern California, at the AM Dealer. 800+k for this one

Old 06-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Looks like it left the paint booth on a Friday at 3.30 and they said screw its close to quitting time were not clear coating this one .

Old 06-02-2018, 06:56 PM
Jagman70 is on a distinguished road
I generally like much of the styling changes- not so much the extra CF additions or the buttress cowlings. The front end, rear, hood scoops and headlights would look great on the new Vantage.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Jagman70 is on a distinguished road
I should add I like the rear end -- minus the gun turret taillights

Old 06-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd another batmobile comes out of the garage of zagato .
To much carbon fibre , to much red (should have done sandstorm interior) that front licence plate mount is an abomination, the grill just plain ugly and those taillights look like hell .
IMHO .
Front LP bracket is coming off , or is already off. They put that on in the factory. Dealer is taking it off.

In person, the red on red doesn't look bad. I typically hate red interiors unless on a white w/ red Corvette. Only car that I could stand it on. I really dislike the Maserati red interiors.

But, this isn't bad in person. I would buy it, Rather have black, and sandstorm might not look bad depending on the stitching used.

Old 06-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Svx
Another one in Northern California, at the AM Dealer. 800+k for this one
If you look at the pictures, this one ISNT a Speedster Zagato. The one I showed the pic of doesn't even have a top, much less the two back seats.

This one is 1.25 million or so. Different car sir. But a Zagato none the less

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2018 Aston Martin Zagato Speedster 1 of 28 Worldwide