Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston lost a client today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 07:10 PM
silver997 is on a distinguished road
Does Aston Martin give you a 1 year warranty on parts bought through their dealer network?

Old 12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Greg,

i have two white ones that I think are the same for the V8V and the DB9. Can easily ship one to you, HO has a case.

Also--dont let a schmuck ruin the wonderful ownership of a AM. You have enjoyed yours immensely but see below to what you would be missing. The new one drives wonderfully and if you like the looks its stellar. AM Bits, VelocityAP, and RedPants can get you always taken care of for any new part you would want, shipped to your door. No need for the dealer's involvement. Cut them out.
V8V and DB9 are different filters..

If your interested..We're actually looking for a '19 Vantage 4.0L for developing product. (Mainly Tune and exhaust right now..have springs on the way)

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

Old 12-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by silver997
Does Aston Martin give you a 1 year warranty on parts bought through their dealer network?
I know you have a year on parts if bought and installed by dealer, not sure about if owner or indie installs parts though...would get tricky for stuff like electrical if not installed by dealer tech.

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 12-03-2018, 06:44 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Irish07@VelocityAP
V8V and DB9 are different filters..

If your interested..We're actually looking for a '19 Vantage 4.0L for developing product. (Mainly Tune and exhaust right now..have springs on the way)

Hey buddy, Mine is one of the very rare 05' DB9 6-speed manuals that Gaydon said they have no accurate build numbers for that year; which the manual was NOT offered till 06' year model. Mine is a March build in 05 too. Gaydon advised they can only say less than 24 manuals were produced and most likely less than 12 or so exist today.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Hey buddy, Mine is one of the very rare 05' DB9 6-speed manuals that Gaydon said they have no accurate build numbers for that year; which the manual was NOT offered till 06' year model. Mine is a March build in 05 too. Gaydon advised they can only say less than 24 manuals were produced and most likely less than 12 or so exist today.
My bad, I thought you were posting a pic of a newly acquired '19 Vantage.

I'm a huge fan of the manual shift DB9's, mainly because a non-fully loaded DB9 manual shift is faster than a DBS in a straight line. Slap on some coilovers and you have a DBS annihilator!

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 12-04-2018, 12:41 PM
silver997 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Irish07@VelocityAP
I know you have a year on parts if bought and installed by dealer, not sure about if owner or indie installs parts though...would get tricky for stuff like electrical if not installed by dealer tech.
I just bought an oil filter from my local dealer and the parts guy says 1 year warranty on an oil filter even if I install it myself. My local dealer is awesome though! OP has a reason to be upset.