Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Ft. Lauderdale Aston Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 07:03 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Ft. Lauderdale Aston Martin

I have a friend moving to the Ft. Lauderdale area next year. Any info on the dealership for service? Other recommendations?

Regards,

Old 12-14-2018, 08:55 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Well, they never called me back when I was interested in some cars they had on the lot...

Old 12-24-2018, 02:33 PM
popspin is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to servicing at Holman in FFL

New Vantage owner here. Live in NY area with home in FFL.
I visited the dealership a couple days ago to get the feel for their operation. My goal was to decide if I should service my car in Greenwich (Miller) or in FFL (Holman). Bottom line; Holman. Miller started out with attitude immediately when they learned I bought elsewhere. No Valet Service for me without extra charge. Don’t they make enough off service as a separate profit center? BMW and Porsche didn’t come with that attitude.
Everybody was helpful from the moment I entered the dealership. People directed and walked me to where I needed to be. The service tech was very professional and handled herself well (Tatiana). She brought in the lead Aston tech, Jeff, who was simply outstanding and confidence inspiring. Turns out he is well known and highly regarded. His depth of knowledge and forthrightness was exactly the type of information source I was looking for. The true test will come in a year at my 1st service.
I also took the time to wait for and meet Howard, the General Sales Meg (RR, B. AM) who knows the GM from the dealer I purchased from. He seems to be the type you would expect in that position. I didn’t mind him trying to sell me my next car since that’s his job. We spoke about a few details surrounding ownership and service of the Vantage.
This doesn’t appear to be the type of store that would leave a lead unanswered so I can’t comment on your friend’s “no response inquiry.” Sometimes it happens.
Holman is moving into a new location a few minutes east on Sunrise Blvd, next to Holiday Park. And near The Collection South which is a must visit when in FFL!
Since nobody else responded I hope will be of some assistance.
popspin

Old 12-24-2018, 08:29 PM
Thanks for posting about Holman popspin. I'll pass your info on.

Regards,

Old 12-26-2018, 10:14 AM
gaussianmist is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by popspin
I visited the dealership a couple days ago to get the feel for their operation. My goal was to decide if I should service my car in Greenwich (Miller) or in FFL (Holman). Bottom line; Holman. Miller started out with attitude immediately when they learned I bought elsewhere. No Valet Service for me without extra charge. Don’t they make enough off service as a separate profit center? BMW and Porsche didn’t come with that attitude.
Everybody was helpful from the moment I entered the dealership. People directed and walked me to where I needed to be. The service tech was very professional and handled herself well (Tatiana). She brought in the lead Aston tech, Jeff, who was simply outstanding and confidence inspiring. Turns out he is well known and highly regarded. His depth of knowledge and forthrightness was exactly the type of information source I was looking for. The true test will come in a year at my 1st service.
I also took the time to wait for and meet Howard, the General Sales Meg (RR, B. AM) who knows the GM from the dealer I purchased from. He seems to be the type you would expect in that position. I didn’t mind him trying to sell me my next car since that’s his job. We spoke about a few details surrounding ownership and service of the Vantage.
This doesn’t appear to be the type of store that would leave a lead unanswered so I can’t comment on your friend’s “no response inquiry.” Sometimes it happens.
Holman is moving into a new location a few minutes east on Sunrise Blvd, next to Holiday Park. And near The Collection South which is a must visit when in FFL!
Since nobody else responded I hope will be of some assistance.
popspin
I live in Naples (SW Florida) but had Holman do a PPI for me on a DB9 from a Lauderdale dealer, and I can attest that Jeff and Tatiana did a very comprehensive evaluation of the car for me (which I subsequently bought). I was very impressed.

Old 12-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Thanks @gaussianmist.

Regards,

Old 12-27-2018, 07:11 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by popspin

I looked at a Rapide at Miller Motorcars. Impressive street with all their dealerships, but what they offered as a trade value on my Vantage was a slap in the face. They would not certify the Rapide for Timeless at high sales price, nor even knock off $100 off sales price (even though they had the car for months). Sales guy was friendly, but they weren't interested in putting a semi-realistic deal together. I cannot comment on how their service department is, but they had a lot of cars sitting outside. My local AM dealer ensures all cars are stored in a covered space...

Old 12-27-2018, 08:22 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Holman is a small national dealership with hi end cars... While not specific to FLL, I purchased a BWM from them in NJ... Flew in specifically to look and buy the car and they still worked with me and offered $1,000 off.

Still get follow up calls from sales manager even though I live in Florida.

Old 03-01-2021, 07:58 AM
rbobby is on a distinguished road
After years of break, I'm about to jump back into Aston Martin ownership. Does anyone have any feedback on the Palm Beach dealership and Ft Lauderdale dealership? I can technically go to both so trying to pick a place that can treat me and my baby right.
Does anyone have any recommendation on independent shops in south Florida that does an excellent job? Service, after market work, PPF detailer, etc. Just trying to build a list of places that are Aston friendly down here. Very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Old 03-01-2021, 11:09 AM
TiAg is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rbobby
After years of break, I'm about to jump back into Aston Martin ownership. Does anyone have any feedback on the Palm Beach dealership and Ft Lauderdale dealership? I can technically go to both so trying to pick a place that can treat me and my baby right.
Does anyone have any recommendation on independent shops in south Florida that does an excellent job? Service, after market work, PPF detailer, etc. Just trying to build a list of places that are Aston friendly down here. Very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!
As far as indy shops go I can definitely recommend Azael Motorsports in Miami. Max (owner) does a thorough job and is experienced with Astons.
Max Azael: 305-778-8585

Old 03-01-2021, 08:24 PM
Fred Forlano will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by rbobby
Did not care for the treatment I got at Aston Martin Palm Beach. I had a PPI done for a DB9 (which failed) there. They were very elitist, and gave me an estimate that was at least DOUBLE what my Aston Martin dealer in Newport Beach, CA and my servicing AM dealer in Seattle said it should be. Stay clear of them, IMO.

Old 03-02-2021, 06:18 AM
I've read several threads that put many AM dealers in the US into a negative light. Does AML North America really know about the owners' perception of their franchises? There are 4-5 dealerships regularly mentioned that owners are pleased or recommend sales/service, but the rest owners are saying stay away.

This cannot be good for the marque's image overall and with new leadership should be a major area of concern. I never read anything from the AML to address this or anything that would indicate they are interested in a better ownership experience. If they want to increase volume sales, they need to address the elephant in the room.

Old 03-02-2021, 06:36 AM
Parvenu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fred Forlano
Did not care for the treatment I got at Aston Martin Palm Beach. I had a PPI done for a DB9 (which failed) there. They were very elitist, and gave me an estimate that was at least DOUBLE what my Aston Martin dealer in Newport Beach, CA and my servicing AM dealer in Seattle said it should be. Stay clear of them, IMO.
I do not find Aston Martin Palm Beach to be at all elitist. Frank Skeen, the Aston service manager, is a pleasure to work with and I have found their pricing to be indeed quite fair with regards for the issues they have worked on with my Vantage. For example, last month I replaced my OEM Bridgestones with the current en vogue Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. The total cost of the tires installed (and the car detailed after installation) at Palm Beach AM was less than the cost of just the tires themselves from Tire Rack.

Old 03-02-2021, 12:59 PM
MARABONES is an unknown quantity at this point
Holman Motorcars

While I cannot comment on the service at Holman Fort Lauderdale, my purchase experience from them was first rate. Got an amazing deal (30% off sticker for a new 2019 Vantage leftover) and the whole process was conducted over the phone in minutes. In addition, the car was delivered to my home in NY promptly. Highly recommended!!!