Dead Vanatge... - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Dead Vanatge...

Old 02-13-2019, 10:29 PM
Argus is on a distinguished road
Dead Vanatge...

a friend of mine was telling at lunch today that his 2019 Vantage with maybe 300 miles will not start. He was driving it when he noticed the temp was high and the overheating light came on. Well he got home and it will not start. The dealer picked it up but they have no idea what is wrong. The dealer has been dealing with AM to try to figure out the problem. Anyone heard of this, just wonderingly?

Old 02-13-2019, 10:46 PM
programmatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to allprogrammatore is a name known to all
Haven't heard of any issues. AM Washington, DC has sold quite a few cars with no issues reported. I have about 1,200 trouble free miles on mine (delivered end of November 2018).

I hope they figure out what's wrong with your friend's New Vantage and get it sorted soon.

Old 02-13-2019, 11:35 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Mabye they should consult with a local Mercedes dealer for assistance?
if all the electronics are merc/Bosch or whatever I'm sure they will fix it fast, hard to believe that it could not be diagnosed within minutes.
in my opinion it will be an isolated case ....look fwd to hearing what the gremlin was