Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Amelia Island Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 08:18 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Amelia Island Cars and Coffee

We have been invited to bring our DB11 to Cars and Coffee at the Concours this March. Hope to see some of you at Cars and Coffe on Saturday 9th. On Sunday March 10th I will be working as a class host for the 250 Ferrari class in the afternoon.

Last edited by Gene G; 02-23-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:16 AM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
I also will be attending with my 2009 V8V.

Old 02-17-2019, 12:28 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to get my hotel reservations but may drive up for the day. Not sure if I'm going to drive my V8V. are there special places for our cars or just the mass parking and shuttle?

Old 02-18-2019, 07:57 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Just mass parking and a shuttle bus.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:11 PM
branjk is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love to join you guys for cars and coffee. But I am doing gate river run. But if you guys are still there around lunch time I will look for you.
I may drive mine up there but parking is a pain.
2015 vantage v12 s. Silver fox.

Old 02-23-2019, 05:21 PM
They do have a shuttle bus from the parking lot.

Old 03-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Only a few more day till Amelia. Hope some of you can make it. Cars and Coffee at the Concours is Saturday from 9:00 til 1:00. Admission is free and there is free parking and a shuttle buss. Most of the major vendors and manufacturers will have there displays up. Sunday is the Concours tickets are $125 at the gate or $100 if purchased before. It has been said that
Pebble Beach is a Concours you have to attend and Amelia is the Concours you want to attend. It is the friendly Concours. Hope to see some of you at the events.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:44 AM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Any AM photos from the event ?

Old 03-10-2019, 08:15 PM
At Cars and Coffee at the Concours there were three Astons my DB11 a DB9 and a V8Vantage. Was a very well attended event 400 cars and several thousand spectators. On Sunday the weather was great for the Concours beautiful cars and real nice people. I wish I had photos to share but was quite busy and only a few not so good cel phone pictures not worth posting.
We had six cars in our class that received awards. One of the cars was previously owned by the princess of Taiwan and perfectly restored and won best in class.

Old 03-11-2019, 08:47 PM
branjk is an unknown quantity at this point

New vantage

New dbs

Db4

Couple of Astons both old and new
very nice concourse