Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Seat Belt Replacement?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Seat Belt Replacement?

I ordered my 2019 Vantage with the standard charcoal colored seat belts because yellow was not an option on the configurator. However, I would like to replace the charcoal seat belts with yellow ones to match the contrast stitching on the leather as well as the yellow brake calipers.

How difficult is it to replace the seat belts? Can I simply order aftermarket yellow webbing and take it to my local independent garage and have them replace the stock webbing? Do I need a specialty shop that does this sort of thing? I appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Old 03-02-2019, 01:33 AM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
I would recommend an OE solution cos this is a safety equipment. Check piston heads. Someone replaced their belts recently and posted information on the OEM shop.

Old 03-02-2019, 11:52 AM
GT3ZZZ is on a distinguished road
See my thread here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...bridge-uk.html

You should be able to have OEM yellow belts if you go the same route as me, albeit it won't be a same day turnaround

Old 03-02-2019, 12:36 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3ZZZ
See my thread here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...bridge-uk.html

You should be able to have OEM yellow belts if you go the same route as me, albeit it won't be a same day turnaround
Your car's interior is beautiful -- and the red seat belts upgrade is the icing on the cake! I was actually about to reply to your post on the AM V8V Owners Group on FB but you beat me to it. I would love to get OEM yellow belts so I'll reach out to AM Cambridge to see if I can order some webbing and have it shipped to the US. Thanks!