2013 V8, add sport exhaust? - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2013 V8, add sport exhaust?

Old 03-15-2019, 11:44 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
2013 V8, add sport exhaust?

I have had a sport exhaust sitting in my garage for about 1.5 years and am unsure if I want to install it. I currently have secondary cat delete, mid section x-pipe, and VAP tune. I am pretty happy with the sound now. Will the sport exhaust make it a deeper sound/growl? If so then I don't want it.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:35 PM
SheriffDep is a glorious beacon of lightSheriffDep is a glorious beacon of lightSheriffDep is a glorious beacon of lightSheriffDep is a glorious beacon of lightSheriffDep is a glorious beacon of lightSheriffDep is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by deckman View Post
I have had a sport exhaust sitting in my garage for about 1.5 years and am unsure if I want to install it. I currently have secondary cat delete, mid section x-pipe, and VAP tune. I am pretty happy with the sound now. Will the sport exhaust make it a deeper sound/growl? If so then I don't want it.
Try it, if not then put it back to factory and sell it. I may have a buyer for it if you don't want it. But, you say sport exhaust? What sport? VelocityAP Capristo??????

Old 03-16-2019, 08:02 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
No it's the standard OEM AM sport exhaust

Old 03-18-2019, 12:52 PM
embdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to all
Originally Posted by deckman View Post
You have a Cat delete which increases the sound volume of the stock exhaust. You do not want a deeper sound. You are happy with the current sound.

SELL IT. (smile)