Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2013 V8, add sport exhaust?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 11:44 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
2013 V8, add sport exhaust?

I have had a sport exhaust sitting in my garage for about 1.5 years and am unsure if I want to install it. I currently have secondary cat delete, mid section x-pipe, and VAP tune. I am pretty happy with the sound now. Will the sport exhaust make it a deeper sound/growl? If so then I don't want it.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:35 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by deckman
I have had a sport exhaust sitting in my garage for about 1.5 years and am unsure if I want to install it. I currently have secondary cat delete, mid section x-pipe, and VAP tune. I am pretty happy with the sound now. Will the sport exhaust make it a deeper sound/growl? If so then I don't want it.
Try it, if not then put it back to factory and sell it. I may have a buyer for it if you don't want it. But, you say sport exhaust? What sport? VelocityAP Capristo??????

Old 03-16-2019, 08:02 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
No it's the standard OEM AM sport exhaust

Old 03-18-2019, 12:52 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by deckman
You have a Cat delete which increases the sound volume of the stock exhaust. You do not want a deeper sound. You are happy with the current sound.

SELL IT. (smile)

Old 03-27-2019, 03:26 PM
Hybrid will become famous soon enoughHybrid will become famous soon enough
Which sport exhaust?
Velocity's sport(3" of holes along 6" pipe) is between touring (no holes along 6" pipe) and supersport (holes along entire pipe)
Your stock muffler opens up above 4000 rpm, which is like the supersport muffler.
Your stock muffler "should" be closed below 4000 rpm (this can be defeated on older cars), which is like the touring muffler.
If below 4000 is too soft and above 4000 is too loud, you should consider the sport muffler.