Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 08:42 AM
JaguarSVR is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous Car!

Very nice acquisition!

Old 05-21-2021, 10:05 AM
61mga will become famous soon enough
for an assortment of hats that match the car, watch a couple of episodes of "Peaky Blinders". the 'Hanna Hat Company" makes some authentic and expensive ones that are imported from ireland where not only the milliiner but even the sheep must kiss the blarney stone.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:53 AM
Marmot is an unknown quantity at this point
As an also relatively new to the ownership club drive let me say congratulations and I know exactly how you feel! Don't worry, apparently that sense of "I can't believe this is mine'' lasts! The Virage is such an underrated car, I think its beautiful and will be regarded as such far more going foward in light of the newer, and perhaps controversial departures, from that era of Aston design.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:58 PM
lightnng is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Marmot
As an also relatively new to the ownership club drive let me say congratulations and I know exactly how you feel! Don't worry, apparently that sense of "I can't believe this is mine'' lasts! The Virage is such an underrated car, I think its beautiful and will be regarded as such far more going foward in light of the newer, and perhaps controversial departures, from that era of Aston design.
It has been a few days and I still look wonderingly at her every morning

And we agree - the Gaydon era cars are gorgeous! Plus that V12... They don't make em like that anymore, and with emissions standards tightening all over the globe, they can't. Cars like this simply aren't getting made anymore - like ever. I'm so delighted I got one.

So.... Anyone else drives theirs kinda daily? Like to go get coffee? My poor S-class (supposedly primary car) is feeling abandoned.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by 61mga
for an assortment of hats that match the car, watch a couple of episodes of "Peaky Blinders". the 'Hanna Hat Company" makes some authentic and expensive ones that are imported from ireland where not only the milliiner but even the sheep must kiss the blarney stone.
Oh boy. Thank you... I guess LOL

Old 06-03-2021, 10:08 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Nice, congrats!!

Old 06-03-2021, 10:12 AM
TheDream829 is an unknown quantity at this point
Aston's look so good in silver.

Old 06-03-2021, 09:20 PM
Andyb1217 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations! You picked a beautiful ride for your first! I was in the same boat back in September when I finally bought after wanting one since childhood. As someone else said, really enjoy the "That's actually mine" feeling most of us had when we bought our first. It's been 8 months and I still get a smile on my face every time I walk in the garage.

Old 06-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Andyb1217
Congratulations! You picked a beautiful ride for your first! I was in the same boat back in September when I finally bought after wanting one since childhood. As someone else said, really enjoy the "That's actually mine" feeling most of us had when we bought our first. It's been 8 months and I still get a smile on my face every time I walk in the garage.
Thank you! it doesn't go away then? because it's easy to forget that it's not just some lucky stranger's car.

What did you get? do you drive yours regularly?

Old 06-04-2021, 04:01 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andyb1217
almost 4 years with mine... great cars to own

Old 06-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Just got her back from the detailer... look how pretty she is! took my breath away when I dropped in to pick her up. I'm in awe. I would be so happy to just see one on the street... to actually get into it and drive it away blew my mind this morning.

Old 06-05-2021, 06:35 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lightnng
Just got her back from the detailer... look how pretty she is! took my breath away when I dropped in to pick her up. I'm in awe. I would be so happy to just see one on the street... to actually get into it and drive it away blew my mind this morning.

looks great... paint correction? ceramic?

Old 06-05-2021, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by MRCW
looks great... paint correction? ceramic?
no, nothing needed.