Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Banned
deeroff is on a distinguished road
AM Vantage or M6 for daily driver

What do you all think?

Old 03-25-2007, 06:23 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Erotic=Aston
Speed=M6

I would take the Aston as the daily driver, they are so damn hot looking, and as great as the M6 is in the performance dept. the Bangledesh design is something I cannot get over.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
bointc is on a distinguished road
M6 for me, 4 year 50k mile warranty/maintanence is the one that seals the deal as a daily

Old 03-25-2007, 08:33 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
aston no doubt

Last edited by LIL RAJA; 04-02-2007 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
I'd go BMW all the way.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
StrtSwpr996 is on a distinguished road
Omg the aston is probably a million times sexier.. But since your saying DD I would think the M6 would be more reliable and stuff. But if it were up to me, even for a DD, I would take a **** on the M6 if I had to choose between that or the vantage.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:06 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Probably M6 for daily driver...

Old 03-26-2007, 06:13 AM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
No brainer, M6. Exotics, but especially the Aston Martin, are far too fragile to be used daily. Parts wear out, things go wrong, and your wallet gets a black eye.

As mentioned above, the warranty on the BMW makes it worthwhile. In fact, any daily driver should have such a warranty so that you can drive it to the ground and not care.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'd take the M5 over the M6... no question.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:13 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I'd take R8 over M6 as DD.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:47 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'd take the M5 over the M6... no question.
me 2. the coupe just don't do it for me.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Had the AM on order went to the TT and now the 3

Old 03-27-2007, 01:39 AM
porsche959 is on a distinguished road
M6, but the Vantage gets a close second.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:51 PM
CJA
CJA is a jewel in the roughCJA is a jewel in the roughCJA is a jewel in the rough
I had the same choice to make and ended up going with the Vantage. So far it's been flawless. Granted, I've only had it for 4 months, but during that time it's been great.

The M6 was a close 2nd though, and the fact that ALL maintenance (including brakes) is included was a huge plus for the M6. My wife drives a 2006 745LI and the fact that everything is covered is very nice.

One thing I can say about the M6 is that it is FAST! I was going about 80 on the freeway the other night around 10:00. A car pulled right up behind me. When I didn't speed up or move out of the fast lane he decided to pass me on the right. He flew by me like I was standing still. As he passed me I noticed it was an M6.

Ultimately it came down to exclusivity for me. I ended up going with the more rare car. I live in the suburbs of LA and see M6's and 645's everywhere. I have yet to see another Vantage on the road.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enoughGHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enough
I've seen a handful of Vantages on the streets in the last couple of weeks. It is definately sex on wheels. I would buy the Vantage over the M6 for the WOW factor, but go with the M6 if its for daily duty.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AM Vantage or M6 for daily driver