Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Any dealership leads on S5 below MSRP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 06:21 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Any dealership leads on S5 below MSRP

I know it's wishful thinking given its high demand and short supply but anyone know of a dealership (with open allocation) who's willing to do below MSRP? I am located in Northern NJ.

Perhaps my best bet is MSRP but negotiate free Audi Care (maintenance) and other free services...

Thanks

Old 09-26-2008, 10:49 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
GL...

You'll need it.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Try calling Penske Audi West Covina.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Found one for $1500 off MSRP. Will report back after the deal happens.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
you live in the right part of the country to try to get a deal on a luxury car...gl!!

Old 09-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
I was offered one, built to order for 3K off. But that might have something to do with ordering more than 10 cars from this dealer.

Another local dealer has one, black/black 6speed owned by a meticulous doc in town for 55K asking. It has 18K miles. I bet you could get them to CPO it and still get a deal.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:49 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I would take a low mileage CPO car any day of the week.

Warranty to 50K and then the extended to 100K and they have already taken the depreciation...

Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Raydius is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Try calling Penske Audi West Covina.
Lol, are you serious? Their "good guy" discount from a personal recommendation to the fleet manager was still $1500 over MSRP (their 'general public' price was $5000 over MSRP). It's one of the main reasons I backed out of an A5 order I placed there. Out of loyalty, I told them I'd buy my S5 from them if they'd sell it at straight MSRP and they gave me the run around for a long time, still trying to push a market adjustment (this was only a couple of months ago; the demand hasn't changed much since). They wouldn't be atop my list of folks to ask for a discounted S5.

For what it's worth, I ended up going with a recommendation for Greg Duncan at Audi Mission Viejo who offered straight MSRP right off the bat with no market adjustment and didn't even require a deposit. No nonsense friendly service... I'll be the 3rd or 4th A5OC member buying from him.

-Ray

Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 PM
texas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond reputetexas2904 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't buy a car from Audi Mission Viejo, but I got very close. I don't remember the guy who I worked with but he was by far the nicest guy I have ever dealt with at a dealer. I would recommend them.