Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Tuning for R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:02 AM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
First go to www.R8talk.com You can get all of the information you are looking for on this site. The most popular exhaust systems are Stasis and Capristo. Capristo seems to offer electronic controls that make it the highest performance and best sounding in acceleration and normal driving it does not drive you nuts with how loud it is in the cabin. McCarbon has a number of carbon upgrades. www.oempl.us has many R8 parts and upgrades.

I hope this helps.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Is this the EDO Competition body kit? Any idea who sells this in the US?
Hi gigharbor1,

The Cargraphic Carbon Fiber styling components shown are the same as EDO Competition – both companies work together on various projects in Europe and are made by the same premier manufacturer.

In addition, some new styling and aerodynamic components will be launching soon. They will be proprietary Cargraphic and include a GT3 style wide wing and various other products similar to the Motorsport 2010 Audi R8 GT3. Very exciting news for R8 owners looking for some very aggressive styling.

RSS is the exclusive U.S. Distributor for Cargraphic products, feel free to contact us anytime, we are located in Southern California 714.545.1046. I should have pricing and more information released next week. Thanks.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:54 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all this information, Bryan. Much appreciated. Exciting to see that more aftermarket stuff is being created for the R8. The prices are too high on a lot of the stuff out there now. I will contact you if I give up on my original ideas....

Old 05-27-2009, 04:34 AM
Banned
Ben@RSC is on a distinguished road
Old 06-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
R8 Cargraphic Exhaust Sound Clips

Here are some initial sound clips and specs for the New R8 Cargraphic Exhaust. The system is available with or without flappers. Contact me directly for more information.

Cargraphic R8 Exhaust:
Weight: 17.16kg incl. flaps (37.83 lbs.)
Pipe diameter: 2.5“ complete
Power increase: 20-25HP and 20-30Nm torque
Accepts Factory Tailpipes

Start Flappers Closed:
http://www.cargraphic.de/stepone/dat...ART-CLOSED.mp3
Start Flappers Open:
http://www.cargraphic.de/stepone/dat...START-OPEN.mp3
Drive Flappers Closed:
http://www.cargraphic.de/stepone/dat...IVE-CLOSED.mp3
Drive Flappers Open:
http://www.cargraphic.de/stepone/dat...DRIVE-OPEN.mp3

More to come...

Attached Images  

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 06-05-2009 at 02:02 PM.