Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 V10 exhaust intro deal - video & pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Audi R8 V10 exhaust intro deal - video & pictures

For a limited time I will be offering a special introductory deal on our V10 R8 exhaust system. The system is made from T304 stainless, bent in house on our Unison mandrel bender and hand TIG welded by the pros in our Fabrication department.

stock:

fabspeed:

and a video:

PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICING, ONCE I SELL A HANDFULL OF THESE, THE SPECIAL WILL BE OVER!

Old 03-27-2012, 01:53 AM
sandrajolly is on a distinguished road
This new Audi really looks on fire!with all it’s interior & exterior design.Color and Engine like a great combination sure sounds to me one hell of a car to buy.
Thanks for sharing such a great pics and video!!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Two more sets being built for eager customers! Don't miss this opportunity to get a killer system at a DEEP discount. If you want to couple this with our evoms ecu tune and/or carbonio intake and get back that power the factory stole from you to keep the power lower than the LP lamborghinis PLUS some I can work out a great package deal.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
Like I said in the other thread, I can't wait for our exhaust to ship.

Fingers crossed it fits better than my GMG exhaust on my old rs4

Last edited by jjm4life; 03-28-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
a vendor has no business posting in another vendors thread unless it is to add support....any additional negative posting of a vendor in another vendors thread will be met by sanctions of the offending vendor

Old 04-11-2012, 07:38 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
finally had the time to get the fabspeed exhaust installed on my mothers r8 v10 today

what can i say besides its unreal. exhaust sounds amazing. cold start sounds so angry now, and once it settles into idle, it has a great deep tone to it. it absolutely screams in high rpm and has a serious bite. i cannot begin to explain how happy i am with how it sounds, or the quality of the system itself. interior volume is great too. you know the exhaust is there, but its not intrusive at all. i was worried my mom was going to hate it, but now im confident she will be very happy once i give her the car back! no drone, and you can have a phone conversation without the other person even knowing youre in the car. and the kicker is it must weigh 40lb less than oem, and the welds ect are top notch. david was also available by phone for a few questions we had during the install.

overall, a smooth install, and amazing sound. the car truly sounds the way it should have from the factory.

pics and video ( i thnk we got one) to follow

thanks agian to david and fabspeed for an awesome deal on an amazing exhaust.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Former Vendor
Mat, thank you for the opportunity to outfit the car! It was a pleasure working with you. Reviews like this one thrill me, nothing beats a satisfied customer. (Now we just need to get that lotus of yours in, we haven't had one in years!)

Thanks again and I can't wait for your moms reaction.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Eleanor62 is on a distinguished road
This new Audi really looks on fire!with all it’s interior & exterior design.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
great success, my mom loves the way it sounds. we traded back cars today and as she pulled away i could really hear it for the firs time. what a ****ing animal now. blipping the throttle broke necks all through boston the last two days.. i had some fun with the car while in my possesion. love my lotus to death but damn it will never sound like this.

so in closing, fabspeed audi r8 v10 exhaust is son tested, mom approved. still waiting on pics and vids.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Pics are up. Quality speaks for itself

http://forums.yuppieracing.net/showt...xhaust-Install

Old 04-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
love it!

thanks for documenting the process for us.

Old 04-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Former Vendor
another unit shipped, another thrilled, satisfied customer!