Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Considering an Audi A7... Please Share Your experience?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 05:59 PM
nicoff is a jewel in the roughnicoff is a jewel in the roughnicoff is a jewel in the rough
Considering an Audi A7... Please Share Your experience?

I will be replacing my Lexus LX-570. I test drove the new 2016 LX model last week and although Lexus (finally) did some nice changes to the interior, I was not overwhelmed by the exterior look. So all of the sudden what I thought would be a simple process is becoming more complicated.

Since I no longer need three row seats that opens the door to other vehicles (including sedans). I do want to keep the 4wd/all-wheel drive capability though.

I test drove a 2016 Audi A7 and was very impressed with the looks, the ride, and the technology in the car (the 2016 Lexus even with the technological improvements has still more to do to catch up).

The A7 has got me thinking of moving away from an SUV. Can anyone share your experience with the Audi A7?

Old 12-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Toutster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nicoff
I will be replacing my Lexus LX-570. I test drove the new 2016 LX model last week and although Lexus (finally) did some nice changes to the interior, I was not overwhelmed by the exterior look. So all of the sudden what I thought would be a simple process is becoming more complicated.

Since I no longer need three row seats that opens the door to other vehicles (including sedans). I do want to keep the 4wd/all-wheel drive capability though.

I test drove a 2016 Audi A7 and was very impressed with the looks, the ride, and the technology in the car (the 2016 Lexus even with the technological improvements has still more to do to catch up).

The A7 has got me thinking of moving away from an SUV. Can anyone share your experience with the Audi A7?

It's easily the best looking car Audi makes and Quattro is one of the best AWD systems out there. You can't go wrong!

Old 12-10-2015, 05:51 PM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
I went with my Fiance to test drive an A7 a few weeks ago. It had lest interior room than an Avalon, so she bought an A8. It is a pretty sweet ride.

Old 12-21-2015, 07:32 AM
996TTFTW is on a distinguished road
I used to work for an Autogroup that sold Audi so I've driven probably 50 A7's. Fantastic car. Get it with the Supercharged 3.0 and it's a blast. quick, fantastic ride and lots of toys. I'm considering one as a daily driver in a year or two.

Old 12-22-2015, 11:35 AM
nicoff is a jewel in the roughnicoff is a jewel in the roughnicoff is a jewel in the rough
Thanks to everyone! I took the plunge and brought a 2016 A7 home last night. The ride and all the technology are fantastic. Now I need to learn how to use it to the fullest. The learning curve should not be too bad considering that I am very familiar with its cousin (a P-car).
Loving it so far. Thanks again!!!

Old 12-29-2015, 09:43 AM
peytonel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nicoff
Thanks to everyone! I took the plunge and brought a 2016 A7 home last night. The ride and all the technology are fantastic. Now I need to learn how to use it to the fullest. The learning curve should not be too bad considering that I am very familiar with its cousin (a P-car).
Loving it so far. Thanks again!!!
You will enjoy it! I owned an A7 and loved it so much I bought an S7.

Old 01-07-2016, 02:43 AM
TeamSpeed is on a distinguished road
Audis are nice, but just make sure it doesn't have an emissions cheating device installed!

Old 02-12-2018, 06:39 PM
orangeokie is an unknown quantity at this point
I just bought a 2016 A7 TDI Prestige (14k miles) for my wife, sight unseen (just photos) I'm flying up this week to pick it up and drive it back home. The only Audi my wife and I have test driven is a 2018 A5 2.0 Sportback, so I made my decision off that. I feel really good about my decision and feel like I got a very good deal.