Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

NEW B7 Audi RS4 OWNER! easter bunny comes early

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 09:44 AM
oalvarez will become famous soon enough
NEW B7 Audi RS4 OWNER! easter bunny comes early

well, the mini-saga comes to an end. finally sold the 2006 997 C2 as it wasn't working out for me as a daily driver (two kids, active schedules, wife wouldn't want to drive it) and leased a 2007 RS4 in Daytona Grey/Black with Premium Package. After having kicked tires for over a week (and countless hours of reading) and after the typical negotiation procedures, we finally headed over to sign docs and pick up the car late into the evening. they actually had prepared the Avus Silver car only to learn that they had prepared the wrong one. the good in that is that they didn't mount a front plate nor did they wash the car as I wanted to do that (detail) myself. i chose daytona over avus in that my last two cars had been of some silver variant and for me the dark grey gave the car the look that i was after (tad of elegance, discrete, beautiful day or night). the best part about it is that the wife is much happier (looking forward to driving it) and the kids/friends can ride much more comfortably in the rear, and that matters to us (along with the decent trunk space). the drive home was less than 2 miles but it was a fun ride home with my little boy playing co-pilot (he loves the sport button effect). upon arriving at home the first thing i noticed was not hearing the dreaded scraping noise the porsche would make when going up the driveway, that was an added bonus as well. while i felt compelled to bring it all the way in to the backyard/garage, i left it outside without hesitation and without guilt (i never liked leaving the Porsche in the front yard). believe it or not, i still haven't seen the car in daylight as the car was being held in a werehouse and not the dealer lot/showroom. i loved the daytona grey in the dark, i'm sure i'll love it in the daylight. it's morning now, albeit early, and i'm headed outside to give it its first wash. will report back with the prerequisite pictures and the like later today.

happy sunday to you too

Last edited by oalvarez; 04-09-2007 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Easter present!! Congrats!

If you don't mind, what were the terms of your lease? PM me if you'd prefer. I am looking for another car soon and leasing an RS4 is high on the list.

Can't wait to see the pics...

Old 04-09-2007, 04:01 PM
JonA4 will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Fantastic choice on the Daytona Grey. I love the Black pearl effect as well. I detailed one last year...

Old 04-09-2007, 04:02 PM
JonA4 will become famous soon enough
Oh! And pick up those euro RS4 seats in the for sale section!

Old 04-09-2007, 04:20 PM
right! love the black pearl as well. i get the feeling that with these cars it's not always what you might want unless you special order one. regardless, i am happy with my daytona too.

back outside to start the wax process.

Old 04-09-2007, 06:01 PM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
Congrats. Very nice looking car. I have seen an avant two hours ago, very hot.The RS4 is a little beast.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Verone24 will become famous soon enoughVerone24 will become famous soon enough
you really need those euro RS4 seats.......have fun with the new ride.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:15 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats which dealer did you buy from?

I checked one out a month ago at the Santa Monica Audi on Wilshire Blvd.

It's amazing but too practical for a young'un like me.

Congratulations, i'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with it, it really is the perfect DD.

I would love a ride in one, i didn't want to TD it at the dealer because i know i wouldn't buy one and want to waste their time.

Josh.

Old 04-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned
tamaneri is on a distinguished road
god, what i would do to own this car.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:01 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
where is the pic!

Old 04-09-2007, 11:06 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
awesome!!!

i played with a Daytona today on 405. it looked great! is that Avus still available?

Old 04-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Hiyas Arling! as of Saturday evening it was available.

Pics forthcoming

Old 04-09-2007, 11:26 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i want the daytona.... not the avus.. damn too late.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:28 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trovan
i want the daytona.... not the avus.. damn too late.
stick to ur Silverstone. let me have the Avus. i mean, sooner or later it'll be urs.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
wanna see one slammed on 19" BBS LMs

but audi S/RS will always play second fiddle to the BMW M series

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW B7 Audi RS4 OWNER! easter bunny comes early