Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Alpine White/Black interior E46 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:07 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
WTB: Alpine White/Black interior E46 M3

Hi,

If anyone has or knows anybody who is selling an E46 M3 with a white exterior/black interior please let me know.

No SMG please, I am looking for a 6-speed manual.

I'll keep the details simple for now...but I am seriously interested in buying one because I am going to hold out on buying an E92 M3 for at least a year after it is introduced.

Thank you,

Mark

Old 11-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Nick M is on a distinguished road
About to put my 04 up for sale. Nicely modded 6 speed with just over 20k on the clock. PM if your interested and we can talk.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Nick M is on a distinguished road
Mark,

I don't have enough posts to PM yet but to answer your questions...

I don't have a complete mod list as I have not officially put the car up for sale yet but off the top of my head its got, eisenmann race muffler, ss x and s pipes, k&n intake, acs cf lip, hammann gtr side skirts, acs roof spoiler, iforged equpis in anthracite finish with toyo t1-6 tires 245 f 275 r, black out grills and side gills, euro lock delete, painted headlight trim, 6000k led blinkers and side markers, 6000k hid fogs, 6000k halos, hammann fog light covers, custom suede inserts on the seats front and rear (matches shift and -ebrake boot), acs shift ****, acs e-brake handle, full cf interior trim + steering wheel, alcantara shift and e brake boots, denision ice link i pod connector, custom floor mats...and thats all i can think of for now. If you'd like to send me your email i can send you some int and ext pics. The car is detailed every 2 weeks. It has been in a minor accident where front right stock rim and front right quarter panel was replaced about 2 years ago. However, the car rides and drives perfect as no damage was done to any mechanical parts. I am the first owner and have put all 20,000 miles on the car. It has never seen snow and has only been in the rain a handful of times (stays in a covered garage). Car is currently with me here in FL and has another 20,000 miles or until next august of warranty but i will most likely cpo the car before that if buyer would like. I have ALL stock parts in perfect condition including 19'' stock wheels. Car has also been recently aligned and RTAB's have been replaced as a preventive measure. If theres anything else I can answer for you don't hesitate to get in touch. my email is N_moto17@yahoo.com

thanks
Nick

Old 11-19-2007, 04:35 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
sent you an e-mail Nick...