Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2000 BMW z3 M Coupe - rare Evergreen - KW coilovers - low miles - Seattle

Old 02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Banned
Thatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these parts
2000 BMW z3 M Coupe - rare Evergreen - KW coilovers - low miles - Seattle

I am putting my Evergreen 2000 M coupe up for sale. Why should you buy this car over any other M coupe? Because the car has low miles (69k miles), a reinforced subframe (preventative), KW coilovers, UUC short shift kit and link rod, H&R rear sway bar, lots of preventative maintenance, and is the rarest of all s52 M coupe colors (Evergreen). The reinforced subframe was a $2.5k job and the KW coilovers were $2k. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I always take care of my cars and treat them with respect. I have a folder of records and reciepts, as well as the carfax report (100% clean). The interior is a 9 out of 10, it is in near perfect condition. The exterior is an 8 out of 10, and can easily be a 10 out of 10 if the bumper and front of the hood were resprayed, which I don't mind having done for an additional $600. I drive around with a towel on the drivers seat to keep it as perfect as possible.. pretty ridiculous, I know. I am willing to sell the car with stock suspension for $17.9k, or with the KW coilovers for $18.9k. Remember folks, this car has a reinforced subframe, which is something that will give you peace of mind, and potentially save you thousands of dollars.

Modifications:
- Subframe Reinforcement (preventative)
- IE subframe and trailing arm bushings
- Reinforced differential bracket
- Reinfrorced sway bar tabs and brackets
- KW Variant II coilovers (fully adjustable)
- UUC camber adjustment plates (front)
- UUC short shift kit and link rod
- UUC lightweight pully kit
- UUC clutch stop
- H&R rear sway bar

Recent Maintenence done at 60k:
- New water pump
- Behr thermostat
- Coolant Flush
- New coolant hoses
- New Serp belt
- New fuel filter
- New air filter
- Graf water pump
- New PBR ceramic (low dust) brake pads (front and rear)
- New Bosch spark plugs

thatcher.s@hotmail.com

Last edited by Thatcher; 02-23-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:38 PM
M Coop has a spectacular aura aboutM Coop has a spectacular aura aboutM Coop has a spectacular aura about
Badass car dude, good luck with the sale!

Old 02-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Wow very impressive. Good luck.

Old 02-16-2009, 05:08 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
differnet color..I like

Old 02-16-2009, 06:35 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
....just HAPPENED to be in front of some evergreen trees of the pic. Love that.

Best of luck with the sale.

Old 02-16-2009, 08:24 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Love it!!! Awesome color on a classic!!!

Old 02-16-2009, 09:17 PM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
Wow great car. I know this will sell, but in the slim chance it does not, please PM me.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:45 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
This might be my favorite Z3M Coupe yet. Best of luck with the sale! If it's still available in May, I might be interested.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:54 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Nice car, good luck on the sale

Old 02-17-2009, 11:31 AM
kvsm3 is on a distinguished road
That is an amazing looking car and a very unique color! GLWS!!

Old 02-17-2009, 11:37 AM
hatchimon is on a distinguished road
simply outstanding!

Old 02-17-2009, 12:54 PM
que745 is on a distinguished road
Just wondering about the subframe thing, I have a roadster and i work at a german car dealership where i have my car serviced, but they haven't mentioned that it has any subframe problems. What does the subframe reinforcement entail

Old 02-17-2009, 01:01 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by que745
Just wondering about the subframe thing, I have a roadster and i work at a german car dealership where i have my car serviced, but they haven't mentioned that it has any subframe problems. What does the subframe reinforcement entail

it's a known issue boss. u might want to check with bimmerworld they are local and they can tell u all about it.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:28 PM
VoiD is on a distinguished road
wow first time seeing this color!

Old 02-17-2009, 02:06 PM
stevespai is on a distinguished road
I love the color!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2000 BMW z3 M Coupe - rare Evergreen - KW coilovers - low miles - Seattle