Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by firefisher
How much will it be to transport a Porsche cayman car from Kansas City Missouri (zip: 64120) to NY(zip11795) ?

Thanks,
GB
GB,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1445 for your Cayman from MO to NY. If we can help you with your move pleae let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Najbrzi is on a distinguished road
Hello,
How much will it cost to transport a 996 from 92108 to 44233?
Thanks,
Alex

Old 01-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Najbrzi
Hello,
How much will it cost to transport a 996 from 92108 to 44233?
Thanks,
Alex
Alex,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1795 for your 996 from CA to OH. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-24-2014, 02:04 PM
blakecam will become famous soon enoughblakecam will become famous soon enough
Richardson, TX to Sacramento, CA

Hello,
How much to transport from Richardson, TX to Sacramento, CA? What is the current lead time? Thank you.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:40 PM
JoeT is on a distinguished road
Just thought I'd give a HUGE +1 for Intercity.

We move a lot and I seem to buy cars more than I should. My last experience, based on a recommendation from someone on another forum, was with Intercity.

They moved 2 cars and a motorcycle for me from Colorado to Connecticut and I can't say enough great things. Bobby was our driver and took better care of my cars than I do.

As part of our relocation I had 2 other cars that went on a contracted truck from another company (relocation company pays for 2 vehicles, I paid for the other 3). Intercity was slightly more money than the discount company but the experiences were completely different. My wife's daily driver (E-63) was "lost" for 10 days, and arrived with almost 100 more miles than when it left. and my daily driver ended up with 4 flat tires (let the air out so it "fit" better on the bottom row), a broken windshield wiper and the change from the ashtray missing.

Intercity on the other hand took 3 days cross country, arrived in the same truck, in the same spot, with the same driver. Who had covered my cars with his own car covers and was dusting off the cars when I arrived to take possession.

I could have saved maybe $500 total on the 3 vehicles, but the $166 each justified the completely professional service.

I will only use Intercity in the future, and Jim please thank Bobby again for me

Last edited by JoeT; 01-24-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:34 PM
oz923 is on a distinguished road
Hi,

How much to ship from 23462 to 11219?

Thanks

Old 01-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by blakecam
Hello,
How much to transport from Richardson, TX to Sacramento, CA? What is the current lead time? Thank you.

blakecam,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, but we need to know the make and model vehicle you are looking to transport. Please let us know and we will be glad to give you a price quote.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-27-2014, 01:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
Thank You

Originally Posted by JoeT
Just thought I'd give a HUGE +1 for Intercity.

We move a lot and I seem to buy cars more than I should. My last experience, based on a recommendation from someone on another forum, was with Intercity.

They moved 2 cars and a motorcycle for me from Colorado to Connecticut and I can't say enough great things. Bobby was our driver and took better care of my cars than I do.

As part of our relocation I had 2 other cars that went on a contracted truck from another company (relocation company pays for 2 vehicles, I paid for the other 3). Intercity was slightly more money than the discount company but the experiences were completely different. My wife's daily driver (E-63) was "lost" for 10 days, and arrived with almost 100 more miles than when it left. and my daily driver ended up with 4 flat tires (let the air out so it "fit" better on the bottom row), a broken windshield wiper and the change from the ashtray missing.

Intercity on the other hand took 3 days cross country, arrived in the same truck, in the same spot, with the same driver. Who had covered my cars with his own car covers and was dusting off the cars when I arrived to take possession.

I could have saved maybe $500 total on the 3 vehicles, but the $166 each justified the completely professional service.

I will only use Intercity in the future, and Jim please thank Bobby again for me

JoeT,

Thank you for the kind words and especially thank you for your business we certainly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass along your posting to the driver Bob. Sorry to hear about the troubles you had with your DD, but I am glad to hear everything went well with Bob. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to helping you with any future moves.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by robcorn
Jim, how much to transport from Minneapolis MN 55426 to Argyle TX 76226?

Thanks much!

robcorn,

Thanks for the price inquiry. However, we do not have regular service from MN to TX and would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want to give you bad service.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by oz923
Hi,

How much to ship from 23462 to 11219?

Thanks

oz923,

Thanks for the price inquiry. We will be glad to give you a price on your move, but we will need to know what make and model vehicle in order to provide a price quote. Please let us know and we will shoot you over a price on your move.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-27-2014, 01:36 PM
blakecam will become famous soon enoughblakecam will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by intercity
blakecam,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, but we need to know the make and model vehicle you are looking to transport. Please let us know and we will be glad to give you a price quote.
Jim,
Sorry, this is for a 2010 Porsche 911 coupe. Richardson, TX to Sacramento, CA. Thank you.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by blakecam
Jim,
Sorry, this is for a 2010 Porsche 911 coupe. Richardson, TX to Sacramento, CA. Thank you.

blakecam,

Thanks for the follow up. Your 6speed rate will be $1645 for your 911 from TX to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-30-2014, 08:30 AM
cayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the rough
Jim

How about a 911 from Little Rock to Seattle?

Old 01-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cayman ace
Jim

How about a 911 from Little Rock to Seattle?

cayman ace,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have normal service from AR to the NW and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing on this move and honestly we do not want to give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 02-02-2014, 05:56 PM
brow0814 is on a distinguished road
Jim- looking for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline from Alexandria VA to St. Paul, MN.... can you do trucks or do you have someone else to recommend?

thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members