Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by plastique999
Jim you did a great job transporting my Exige a couple months ago.
Offer any loyalty rewards discounts?

I need a Carrera GT transported from Milpitas, CA 95035 to Alta Loma, CA 91737.
I'm a bit concerned about the touchy clutch in these cars - do your drivers have experience with CGT's?
Feel free to PM me, thank you.

Transport will be any time in November if possible.
plastique999,

I PM'd you with a price. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 11-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Hollywood Hogan is on a distinguished road
Hi, can you please provide a quote for shipping a C63 from 78230 (dealership) to 94132? And when is the earliest availability? Thanks!

Old 11-25-2013, 10:26 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by intercity

plastique999,

I PM'd you with a price. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.
Jim, Intercity delivered my CGT with flying colors once again. Your drivers are always SO accommodating, professional, and extremely nice. Steve was the driver and let me know that Intercity was the designated transport company for Porsche's CGTs when they first arrived to the States. Needless to say he was very knowledgeable on CGT's.
You'll be hearing from me again with my next vehicle purchase.
Fantastic all around!

Old 11-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Thank You

Originally Posted by plastique999
Jim, Intercity delivered my CGT with flying colors once again. Your drivers are always SO accommodating, professional, and extremely nice. Steve was the driver and let me know that Intercity was the designated transport company for Porsche's CGTs when they first arrived to the States. Needless to say he was very knowledgeable on CGT's.
You'll be hearing from me again with my next vehicle purchase.
Fantastic all around!
plastique999,

Thank you for the kind words, glad to hear all went well with your CGT delivery. Thank you again for your business we really appreciate it and we look forward to helping you with any future moves.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 11-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
Hi, can you please provide a quote for shipping a C63 from 78230 (dealership) to 94132? And when is the earliest availability? Thanks!
Hollywood Hogan,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1545 for your C63 from TX to CA. However, based on current workload and availability we are out until after the New Year for next availability. If we can help you with your move or you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-12-2013, 01:10 PM
sirnonz is on a distinguished road
how much would it cost to ship a lotus exige from new york, new york, to san leandro, califonia

Old 12-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by sirnonz
how much would it cost to ship a lotus exige from new york, new york, to san leandro, califonia

sirnonz,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate would be $2408 for your Lotus Exige from NYC to CA. There is an additional $363 in that rate for an enclosed carrier to go into NYC to pickup car and bring to NJ. We do not go into NYC due to length restriction laws. If you meet the truck in NJ your rate would be $2045. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Snorman will become famous soon enoughSnorman will become famous soon enough
Price and timing to ship a '14 Corvette from central Jersey to Orlando, enclosed.
S.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Snorman
Price and timing to ship a '14 Corvette from central Jersey to Orlando, enclosed.
S.

Snorman,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1345 for your '14 Corvette from NJ to FL. We are out until the week of Jan 6th or after for next availability. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-16-2013, 08:26 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Jim,

Just want to say thanks for another successful move of my '55. Landed back in CA on Friday, the couple that shipped it for us were great to deal with!

You guys are the only people I will continue to use for closed transport!

Old 12-16-2013, 02:36 PM
jpark is on a distinguished road
Price for 2014 cts-v wagon from Dallas to Orlando. Thanks

Old 12-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Premium Sponsor
Thank You

Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
Jim,

Just want to say thanks for another successful move of my '55. Landed back in CA on Friday, the couple that shipped it for us were great to deal with!

You guys are the only people I will continue to use for closed transport!

HotRodGuy,

Thank you for the kind words as always we appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with any future moves.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jpark
Price for 2014 cts-v wagon from Dallas to Orlando. Thanks

jpark,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1345 for your CTS-V wagon from TX to FL. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-19-2013, 03:09 PM
cayenne-tt is on a distinguished road
Can you give me a price for 2014 m5 from Santa Barbara CA dealership to San Jose, CA? When is your next availabilty? Enclosed and open carrier? Thanks

Old 12-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cayenne-tt
Can you give me a price for 2014 m5 from Santa Barbara CA dealership to San Jose, CA? When is your next availabilty? Enclosed and open carrier? Thanks

cayenne-tt,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $695 for your M5 from Santa Barbara to San Jose. We only offer fully enclosed transport. Our next availability will be between Xmas and New Years. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members