Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS/FT 2007 Daytona Grey Audi S8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 04:31 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
FS/FT 2007 Daytona Grey Audi S8-PRICE LOWERED 65k

I just moved into Philly and I really need a smaller but still cool car.

The car has around 22000 miles and has never been in the shop for anything other than a headlight bulb. I have a first floor parking spot in philly and no one touches my car but me.

The car...

Daytona Grey with black leather interior, 20 in. stock wheels, a dark burl wood trip with aluminum accents (looks pretty amazing).

5.2l v10 with 450 hp
4wd quattro with 60/40 rear to front torque split
6speed tiptronic transmission with paddles

Options...
This car has the premium package (which includes the rear facing backup camera). The car has the standard hi-fi sound system that puts out a very respectable 330 watts.

Couple pics, Ill try to get more, but the you can google the car and find just about every available angle you would ever need to see...

65k WITH an extra set of black winter wheels with near new blizzaks

Will consider trades for aston martins, a 04-06 bently cgts (can have up to 38k miles) or anything else you may feel is of a similar nature.

Last edited by sechsgang; 07-01-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:54 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
PRICE LOWERED

65k for the car and winter wheels, I really need to get it out so I can get my new car in!!! This is a great deal for an amazing car!

Old 07-06-2009, 08:30 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
GLWS. Car looks great.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:33 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
good luck drew with sale or trade. hope all is well

Old 07-07-2009, 12:34 AM
thanks guys, recommend it to your friends!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
that is a very clean and rare car. good luck on the sale.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:01 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
how about a trade for a beat up A4, some Johnny Walker Blue, Springbank 18, and a Mcallan 25???

Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by still lost
how about a trade for a beat up A4, some Johnny Walker Blue, Springbank 18, and a Mcallan 25???
if you can find me an aston db9 for that then ya sure...haha

Old 07-12-2009, 01:54 PM
roro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sechsgang
if you can find me an aston db9 for that then ya sure...haha
I have a friend that is selling his Black/black AM DB9 with only 12K miles...beautiful car. Send me your email and I can email you pics or have him contact you directly. He just decided to sell so let me know. I think it is a 2005 model but I have to double check as it could be 2006.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by roro
I have a friend that is selling his Black/black AM DB9 with only 12K miles...beautiful car. Send me your email and I can email you pics or have him contact you directly. He just decided to sell so let me know. I think it is a 2005 model but I have to double check as it could be 2006.
sent

Old 07-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Mentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful car! I hope to pick one of these up someday when I start making more money for a DD of that caliber. I am Audi biased though... GLWS!!!

Old 01-21-2010, 12:21 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
still interested in a swap? Let me know

Old 01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
damn man, I would have but I have changed cars twice since then! Yours is one of the coolest normally carreras around!!!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:29 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
ah hahaha, your worse then me, and i didn't think that was possible!

Thanks for the compliment