Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Porsche Carrera GT - GT Silver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 08:58 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
2004 Porsche Carrera GT - GT Silver

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: Carrera GT
Price: $325000
Mileage: 3489
Color: GT Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Please direct all inquiries to wolfturbo

I am selling my perfect 2004 GT Silver/Ascot Brown Carrera GT.

VIN # WPOCA29864L001155. Chassis # 306 on the center tunnel.

This car currently has 3,489 miles. I bought it from the original owner in October 2009 with 2,970 miles. The ONLY reason I am selling it is that my wife and I just had a very unusual opportunity to purchase a second home out of foreclosure at a too good to be true price. If I don’t sell the car to buy the house, my chances of ever getting lucky again are severely compromised!!!!
While I guess I can’t say this car is perfect, I challenge anybody to find a flaw with it. There is not a dimple, scratch, paint chip or blemish anywhere that I can see on the car. There isn’t a scratch on any of the wheels. All tools are present in the engine compartment cubby holes. Carbon fiber undertrays are unblemished and clean enough to eat off of!

Immediately after I purchased the vehicle, I spent $2,400 having the entire front end clear-bar’d, including the full hood, A-pillars, all front fenders, mirrors, lower doors, filler cap and carbon fiber surfaces inside of the doors.

On January 5th this year, I had the GMG WCGT exhaust installed. For those of you who don’t know, this is a very expensive exhaust set-up that adds a little power while also shedding over 80 lbs. of weight from the rear of the vehicle. Not to mention, it sounds AWESOME with this exhaust. The original exhaust and all fittings will of course accompany this vehicle. At the same time the exhaust was installed, I put a new battery in the car, just as a safety precaution. I have driven the car less than 100 miles since the installation of the exhaust & battery. Besides the exhaust, the only thing not stock about this car is the fact that I hardwired it for my V1. I will leave the hardwire intact for the next owner.

When I bought the car last Fall, clutch wear measured 29.92 mm. The car comes with all books, service records, manuals, radio code card, keys, etc. I am also including the car cover, roof panel covers, roof panel tie downs, torque converter for wheels & factory battery charger. Best of all, the car comes with ALL 7 PIECES OF THE ORIGINAL FACTORY LUGGAGE, new & unused in the factory flannel baggies. I even have the 2 extra thick ascot leather seat bottoms.

There is nothing wrong with the vehicle. This is the right vehicle for a discriminating buyer looking for a never been hit, no stories CGT in perfect condition. Priced at $325K to sell quickly. No trade offers please, no consignment offers and no Nigerian princes with wires.

This car has a clear title without liens. I am happy to send additional hi res pics to SERIOUS buyers. The vehicle is available for inspection by SERIOUS parties in Southern California. Fabryce at GMG can also vouch for the condition of the vehicle. Good luck to all.

Rob Wolford
(949) 355-6118 cell

Old 02-02-2010, 02:09 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if this is the same Rob Wolford that I bought my car off of about 12 or so years ago. Owned a industrial complex I think on Anaheim street. If it is, a super nice guy! In any case, sounds like an amazing car!!! Good luck with the sale.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:04 AM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
This CGT is a very clean example! Rob knows how to take care of his cars.

Good Luck on the sale, the price is excellent.

-Alex

Old 02-02-2010, 10:13 AM
wolfturbo will become famous soon enoughwolfturbo will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the props guys. The car is indeed spectacular.

I will work on reloading these pics when I get home tonight. Best regards to all!

Scott, I think I bought some sport seats from you for my RS about 6 years ago!!!!

Rob

Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Paging TaylorColeman! This is too good of a deal to pass!

Old 02-02-2010, 11:43 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bbywu
no Nigerian princes with wires.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:49 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SuperleggeraGT3
Paging TaylorColeman! This is too good of a deal to pass!
I think I did say I'd pay about $300K for a CGT. Unfortunately for me, my temperament at the moment is toward less bling

GLWS. Wish this was available 3 months ago!!!!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
wolfturbo will become famous soon enoughwolfturbo will become famous soon enough
Let's see if this works. Pics attached!!!

Attached Images      
Old 02-02-2010, 08:15 PM
5 more pics!!

Here goes again!

Attached Images      
Old 02-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Damn, I suck at this. My car is also on ebay & Autotrader if you want to see a bunch of pics!!!

Attached Images      
Old 02-03-2010, 03:07 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Talking

Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
I think I did say I'd pay about $300K for a CGT. Unfortunately for me, my temperament at the moment is toward less bling

GLWS. Wish this was available 3 months ago!!!!
Don,

Are you serious? What difference does it make after 3 months? It's never too late because it is the deal of the lifetime and I thought you are always looking for a great deal. Don't pass up this opportunity and be sure to provide us your review after your ownership experience.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:37 PM
REPLY TO THE GUY WHO LEFT ME A MESSAGE THIS MORNING COMPARING MY CAR TO THE RED EBAY CAR:

Sorry bud - I hit erase instead of save on my cell phone and inadvertantly lost your message -hence I can't return your call. Please feel free to call me back as well.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't spend too much time using the red car as a comp for mine!!!

It has 5K more miles, no luggage, no GMG exhaust, no clear bra......... and last but not last, an accident repair on the Carfax in 2008. At least two prospective buyers have passed on it after doing a PPI.

I will put my car up against that one any day of the week. To borrow a line from one of my favorite movies, RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!!!

Good luck with your search. Call me again when you get serious (meant respectfully!).

Rob

Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
man id love to pick this car up if my f40 deal falls through we will see GL with sale

Old 02-10-2010, 05:29 AM
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
such a nice car. good luck with the sale, and with the new home!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:32 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking vehicle. If only my 401k ( I mean 201 1/2k right now) hadn't taken a dive. GLWS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Porsche Carrera GT - GT Silver